Friday, 23 February 2018
- Prime Minister of Canada calls on the President
- Films should become instruments of change and promote social cohesion: Vice President
- English rendering of Prime Minister’s press statement during the official visit of the Prime Minister of Canada to India (February 23, 2018)
- Prime Minister to visit 2 States & 2 Union Territories over the next two days
- ITBP receives best marching contingent trophy for record 6th time
- Delegation of Delhi Government employees meets Dr Jitendra Singh
- Asian Development Bank (ADB) and the Government of India Sign $ 84 Million Loan for Improvement and Expansion of Water Supply in the State of Bihar
- Seven days cultural extravaganza ‘Rashtriya Sanskriti Mahotsav’ under ‘Ek Bharat Shrestha Bharat’ begins in Madhya Pradesh tomorrow
- National Archives of India launches Book reading series -“Archives Reads” to showcase importance of archival records
- Secretary Textiles, Shri Anant Kumar Singh Inaugurates Five-Day Handicraft and Gifts Fair Today
- Shri Dharmendra Pradhan meets Minister of Energy, Industry and Mineral Resources, Kingdom of Saudi Arabia
- Indian Railways inducts two State-of-the-Art High Horse Power Locomotives.
- Union Minister of Agriculture and Farmers’ Welfare Shri Radha Mohan Singh addresses farmers at the North Zone Regional Farmers Fair-2018 in Varanasi
- “Clean Air for Delhi campaign to be developed into a peoples’ movement across the country”: Dr. Harsh Vardhan
- Smt. Anupriya Patel reviews the activities of DHR & ICMR
- Raksha Mantri Presents Best Marching Contingent Trophies
- Recruitment Results finalized by UPSC in January, 2018
- Biennial Elections to the Council of States to fill the seats of members retiring in April-May 2018 and a bye-election to the Council of States from the State of Kerala.
- BIS Accentuates the Role of Standardization in Big Data
- Heavy Water Board signed an agreement with M/s Clearsynth, Mumbai for sale of 20 tonnes of Heavy Water in a year
- ?IBBI seeks public comments on contents of Request for Proposal (RFP)
Wednesday, 21 February 2018
Even when the system is not perfect, entrepreneurs will find a way: TiE Chairman Suhas Patil
TiE, a community of successful entrepreneurs that mentors and incubates aspiring ones, says Indian startups don't need motivation; they only need to be guided — financially, and otherwise. The Indus Entrepreneurs, more popularly known as TiE, has been committed to the entrepreneurial ecosystem ...
Startup & Entrepreneurship conclave in Assam on February 22
A startup and entrepreneurship conclave aimed at creating an an ecosystem for entrepreneurship in the Northeast will begin here on February 22, organisers of the event said. The conclave will bring young minds of the region face to face with some of the country's finest mentors, angel investors, venture ...
Canada and India governments launch programme to accelerate 20 startups, with a focus on ...
While 'empoWer, India's first tech accelerator for women entrepreneurs, is now mentoring its second batch of startups founded by women entrepreneurs taking the total up to 35; the Next BIG Idea Contest provides a soft-landing in Toronto and thereby North American market access to Indian startups.
What's ailing Indian investors? Maturity to be good mentors, feels IAN chief Padmaja Rupare
After creating and exiting high-growth startups, many entrepreneurs have donned a new hat — that of angel investors. But for many, the transition from being in the driver's seat to a passive investor-director in the company is challenging, says Padmaja Ruparel, president, Indian Angel Network (IAN).
Google's Adopt A Startup Opens up for Irish Applicants
“We're delighted to be supporting the community through the Adopt A Startup programme and our aim is to provide mentors with expertise across the digital ... Cloud Credits, while one lucky company will win three months free hot desking in DogPatch Labs, Google For Entrepreneurs Tech Hub Partner.
Tuesday, 20 February 2018
Mentorship sessions for MITEF Saudi Startup competition conclude in Dammam
Each team has been provided with mentors and guides specializing in all aspects of entrepreneurship who cover topics including the art of brainstorming, how to design business models, customer discovery, and marketing and financing. Entrepreneurs also study unique business models and inspiring ...
Startup Accelerator Espark-Viridian Invites Applications For March'18 Cohort
Through the core enablement with their dedicated enablers, along with the exposure given by successful entrepreneurs, industry experts and mentors as part of the programme, the selected startup founders will be equipped with the finesse they require before meeting investors. The Espark-Viridian ...
'We Plan to Expand into Tier 2 and 3 Cities Using a Hub and Spoke Model' - Anand Desai ...
We plan to expand into Tier 2 and 3 cities using a hub and spoke model. We have started this in Telengana where the Hyderabad Chapter is mentoring spoke Chapters in Warangal and Nizamabad. We have an initiative targeted at Women Entrepreneurs which is in its second year. We have directly ...
South Asia Connect to Choose 8 Entrepreneurs From Nepal
Out of the 40 entrepreneurs, ten (two from each country) will be chosen as entrepreneurial leaders for an eight-week immersive training and intensive mentorship. They will receive three one-week visits with travel funding at the Nexus Startup Hub at the American Centre in New Delhi for networking and ...
ΨCSuiteMentor© ØMSME ⊕Startup ΘEnterpriseMentor ϖProBonoAdvisor βPolicy φPolitics ⊕Strategy ∅Thinker ϕArtist| Educator| |Advisor | Ex Censor | Excellence Assessor | Startup and C-Suite MentorEx MNC Director Startup and C-Suite Mentor
"A good laugh is sunshine in the house." via Quote of the Day http://ift.tt/2hwnrBq Charles Caleb Colton "The p...
"It is now life and not art that requires the willing suspension of disbelief." via Art Quote of the Day http://ift.tt/2mWA21...