Friday, 19 August 2011

A Students prayer and relevant infographic courtesy Jen Rhee


The Lord is my shepherd, I shall not flunk; 
He keepeth me from lying down when I should be studying. 
He leadeth me beside the water cooler for a study break; 
He restoreth my faith in study guides. 
He leads me to better study habits 
For my grade's sake. 
Yea, though I walk through the valley of borderline grades, 
I will not have a nervous breakdown; 
For thou art with me. 
My prayers and my friends, they comfort me. 
Thou givest me answers in moments of blankness; 
Thou anointest my head with understanding. 
My test paper runneth over with questions I recognize. 
Surely passing grades and flying colors shall follow me 
All the days of my examinations, 
And I shall not have to dwell in this university forever, 
Amen!

 


From C's to A's
Created by: Masters Degree

Post a Comment

Requested Ministry-wise PIB releases

Vice- President attends Christmas eve celebration, says preserve our culture Vice- President holds talks with Afghan Second Vice Presid...