Tuesday, 27 September 2011

TRAI :::::::

This page was last updated on:
20 Mar 2006
You are visitor no.


Telecom Regulatory Authority of India
Where to complain?

If you have a complaint about your telephone service, mobile phone service or broadband service, the first step is to call your service provider’s Call Centre on toll free number and obtain the docket number for registration of your complaint. Many complaints can be resolved at this stage.
If you are not satisfied with the redressal of your complaint at the Call Centre level, contact the Nodal Officer of your service provider.
If you are still not satisfied with the redressal of the complaint/grievance by the Nodal Officer, you can appeal to the appellate authority of the service provider.
You may click the weblink provided below of your service provider to find the toll free number of Call Centre, contact details of Nodal Officer and appellate authority.
Service Provider wise details of Call Center, Nodal Officers and Appellate Authorities.
S. No.Name of the Service Provider
1M/s. Aircel/ Dishnet
2M/s. Asianet Satellite Communications Ltd.
3 M/s. Loop Mobile (India) Ltd.
4 M/s. Bharti Airtel Ltd.
5M/s. BSNL
6M/s. HFCL
7M/s. Hathway Cable and Datacom Pvt Ltd.
8 M/s. Idea
9 M/s. MTNL
10 M/s. Reliance (RCL/RTL)
11 M/s. Shyam
12 M/s. Spice Telecom Ltd.
13 M/s. Sify
14 M/s. S TEL
15 M/s. Tata (TTSL/TTML)
16 M/s. Tata Communications
17 M/s. Vodafone Essar
18 M/s. Videocon
19 M/s. Ortel Communications Ltd.
20 M/s. You Telecom Ltd.
21 M/s. Etisalat

Post a Comment

Mentoring isn't a Sweetener, it is Brutally Honest, Bitter Truth Pill and KickAss, Stickler Mentor . Many Crack. Few WIN!

Popular Posts