Wednesday, 5 October 2011

Apple iPhone 4S- Exclusive Latest Stories on iphone 5, ET Reviews Apple iPhone 4S 2011

Media_httpeconomictim_xbmcf

I don't know why I get a vague feeling about one of the old marketing stories often told to us when we were marketing students about Ford who said - you can have any car as long as it is BLACK (or something to that effect). I feel iPhones are not getting popular in India because while they engage you with Apps - they are BAD at telephony. I like the Edit, Copy, Paste function which I find most difficult on my iPhone. I also find very difficult to handle the Contact book with ease. Nokia is best in this department. Blackberry is a close second which does not have a business card 'Send' function like Nokia. But, Nokia and iPhone are both beaten by Blackberry in the Battery department.

I also find that the Service Centres for Apple are not at all consumer friendly and mostly ill-equipped and do not have sufficient inventory of the items which a consumer would like to by over the counter. This is the same with Blackberry. Nokia Priority dealers and their Repair and return are clearly miles ahead of them.
I am yet to try an Android phone or Windows mobile as I have suffered with the HP Compaq ipaq 3600 Early adopter with issues and still have that antique piece of junk with me.

Post a Comment

Ethical Alliance Daily News 

Ethical Alliance Daily News    Mexico: Ex-Pemex CEO Lozoya Denies Receiving $10 Million Odebrecht Bribe Aug 15, 2017 08:00 pm Forme...