Monday, 3 October 2011

YOUnique Blog « Reach Personal Branding – William Arruda

William’s Words
By William Arruda

A note from the Founder of Reach Personal Branding.

Personal Branding Advice from Dr. Seuss

In my most recent William’s Words, I shared with you personal branding advice from my mom – things I learned at a very early age. Well, just the other day, I came across a Dr. Seuss quote that screamed personal branding. So I did a little research and learned that even though I like to think of myself as the first person to regularly share personal branding advice, it actually might be Dr. Seuss. Here’s some personal branding wisdom written in true Dr. Seussiness.

On authenticity…
“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don’t matter, and those who matter don’t mind.”

“Today you are You, that is truer than true. There is no one alive who is Youer than You.”

“You are you. Now, isn’t that pleasant?”

On differentiation…
“Why fit in when you were born to stand out?”

On setting goals…
“You have brains in your head. You have feet in your shoes. You can steer yourself any direction you choose. You’re on your own. And you know what you know. And YOU are the one who’ll decide where to go.”

“Only you can control your future.”

On the benefits of personal branding…
“You’ll be on your way up! You’ll be seeing great sights! You’ll join the high fliers who soar to high heights.”

“And will you succeed? Yes! You will indeed! 98 and 3/4 percent guaranteed.”

I hope you enjoy those quotes as much as I do!

Post a Comment

Requested Ministry-wise PIB releases

Vice- President attends Christmas eve celebration, says preserve our culture Vice- President holds talks with Afghan Second Vice Presid...