- Ajay Maken Distributes Cash Awards of Rs. 7.71 Crore to 130 Sportspersons and 132 Coaches
- India & UK to increase funding pattern for S&T Cooperation- Ashawini Kumar
- Post-Global Financial Crisis, Major Global Economies are Facing an Uphill Task in Engineering their Recovery;
- Enormous Challenge Posed by the Increased Threat of Drugs not Limited by National Boundaries and must be Tackled by Concerted and Collective Efforts of all Countries: S.S.Palanimanickam,MOS (Revenue)
- Union Finance Minister Shri Pranab Mukherjee's Address at Global Economic Turmoil, Indian Economy and the Role of Banking Sector
- 31st India International Trade Fair Inaugurated
- Index Numbers of Wholesale Prices in India (Base: 2004-05=100) Review for the month of October, 2011
- Kumari Selja asks ASI to Produce Guidebooks for School Children on all Important sites in India Specially the World Heritage sites to help Involve Children in the Preservation Efforts
- Secretary Posts Inaugurates India Post Pavilion at IITF-2011
- Defence Part of Five Year Plan's Industry Outlook for First Time Ever
- The Army Chief Inagurates Officers Training Academy at Gaya
- Minister of Water Resources & Parliamentary Affairs Pawan Bansal Inaugur! ates IITF Pavilion With Theme Save Water! Secure Future
- Tribal Affairs' Minister Calls for Full Utilisation of Funds by States Provided under Different Central Government Schemes for Tribal Welfare
- 12,000 MW Saving Projected during 12th Plan through Energy Efficiency Programmes
- Two Sick CPSEs Turned Around
- Vatsalya Mela-2011 begins with Fanfare at Dilli Haat, Will Continue up to 19th November
- Letter from Chairperson, NCPCR to children on November 14, th! e Children's Day
- Smt. Krishna Tirath gives away national awards on Children's Day
- Indian vaccine market reaches $ 900 million
Tuesday, 15 November 2011
Ministry-wise PIB Releases
Mentoring isn't a Sweetener, it is Brutally Honest, Bitter Truth Pill and KickAss, Stickler Mentor . Many Crack. Few WIN!
DAILY BLOG 10 Award-Winning Mustaches For Your No-Shave November Date: November 19, 2017 Author: Dhananjaya Pakrhe 0 Comments — ...
Online hiring activity sees 9% growth in October: Naukri Jobspeak Online hiring activity registered a 9% jump in October, indicating s...