Thursday, 31 May 2012
Today, notice the voices in your head that speak as “authorities.” Notice how unquestioningly following those voices relieves you of responsibility for being present.
Tuesday, 29 May 2012
Throughout your life you have practiced many things until they became second nature, even if you don’t play a musical instrument, a sport, or participate in some other skilled activity.
Today, notice when you experience something other than happiness and peace, and practice turning your attention back to that happiness and peace.
Monday, 28 May 2012
Sunday, 27 May 2012
Saturday, 26 May 2012
- PM chairs meeting to discuss recommendations of the Committee on Allocation of Natural Resources
- Home Minister Inaugurates Central IVFRT Office
- Annual Conference on Disaster Management to be Held on Monday
- ACC Appointments
- Preparatory Tournaments for Olympic Qualifiers for Table Tennis Approved
- Preparatory Tournaments for Olympic Qualifiers for Judo Approved
- India and Netherlands sign Protocol Amending DTAC
- DGFT Notification to Help Areca Nut Growers
- Condition of Forts and Temples
- Review of Functioning of ZCCs
- Kandi Canal Project Given One Year Extension
- Sustaining the Environment
- 90% rural households will have tapped water system by 2022-Jairam
- National Conference on Livlihoods for Persons with Disabilities Held
- Power Distribution Utilities to be Rated
- Regional Consultation on Violence Against Children at Colombo
- WCD Ministry Holds National Consultations to Prevent Child Marriage
Friday, 25 May 2012
Ministry-wise PIB releases
- Task Force on National Security presents report to PM
- J&K Interlocutors Report on MHA Website Government Welcomes Informed Debate
- IVFRT Project Developed to Facilitate Travelers
- Disclosure of Complaints Against Judges
- Uniform Recruitment Policy for Judicial Service
- Malfunctioning of EVMs
- Performance of Gram Nyayalayas
- Disposal of Assets of the Organising Committee, Commonwealth Games
- Steering Committee approves preparatory tournaments For Olympic Qualifiers for Wrestling
- Steering Committee approves preparatory tournaments for Olympic Qualifiers for Badminton
- Sports Ministry Sanctions Training of Three Member Indian Swimming team at Olympic Training Centre, Germany
- Legislative Business Transacted During the 10th Session of 15th Lok Sabha and 225th Session of Rajya Sabha (Budget Session)
- GPF and SDS Interest Rates Revised for the Financial Year 2012-13
- Restructuring of Bird Group of Companies under Ministry of Steel
- India and Australia Discuss Business in Steel Sector
- Steel Minister Reviews Performance of NMDC
NMDC Signs MoU with RINL For Developing 450 KM Slurry Pipeline From Jagdalpur to Vishkhapatnam
- No rollback in Petrol Prices, says IOC Chairman
- International Crude Oil Price of Indian Basket Decreases on 23.05.2012 to US$ 104.82/bbl
- Government Announces New Expert Panel on Poverty Estimates
- Guru Pushaya Nakshtra Offer from Delhi Postal Circle: 6.5 % off on Price of Gold
- Dr. Farooq Abdullah Meets Industry Leaders, Calls for Greater Investment in Solar Energy Sector
- India and Japan hold tremendous potential to co-operate in the area of Urban Transportation; says Kamal Nath
- Centre Proposes Six Months Advance Allocation of PDS Grains
Thursday, 24 May 2012
Wednesday, 23 May 2012
Tuesday, 22 May 2012
Monday, 21 May 2012
Sunday, 20 May 2012
We are conditioned that love for the self is wrong, selfish, indulgent, and egocentric, which it is when it comes from the ego. Today, notice how self-neglecting is as selfish and indulgent as the most egocentric self-love.
Saturday, 19 May 2012
Many of us are taught to approach service with fear and dread. Service is being required to do what you don’t want to do because it’s the right thing to do and you should do it. What if that’s not true at all? Today, look to see what you would serve with joy.
Friday, 18 May 2012
Thursday, 17 May 2012
Today, find the moments in which you can trade getting what you want, being satisfied and fulfilled, for love. Notice how that feels.
Wednesday, 16 May 2012
Tuesday, 15 May 2012
Monday, 14 May 2012
Saturday, 12 May 2012
Today, consider what mighty purpose you could give yourself to. (Any voices telling you such a thing is not possible are not part of today’s focus!)
Friday, 11 May 2012
Thursday, 10 May 2012
Today, look to see how you would view service if you truly realized all service is for your own self-realization and freedom.
Wednesday, 9 May 2012
Meet a postman who has been extending a healing hand to cancer victims and families who have lost their only earning member to cancer.
In our series on Extraordinary Indians, Manu A B meets S Babu in Thiruvananthapuram.
Ordinary people can do extraordinary things. This postman has walked that extra mile every day to save people's lives, even as he delivered letters in his neighbourhood.
A saviour for many cancer patients, S Babu works at the Kowdiar post office in Thiruvananthapuram. His goodwill and sincere efforts have saved the lives of countless patients in Kerala's capital city.
For the last four years, the 56-year-old postman has been extending a healing hand to cancer victims and some families who have lost their only earning member to cancer.
"People have great regard for him. It is great to see how he leverages the opportunity of meeting people while on the job for a noble cause," says Sobha Koshy, chief postmaster general, Kerala circle.
"With their support, he reaches out to poor cancer patients. It is a unique gesture where a person makes his work more meaningful and, at the same time, helps humanity at large. His goal is to give back to society," adds Koshy.
Besides donating funds and arranging meals for poor cancer patients, Babu has actively taken part in organising a free cancer diagnosis camp in Thiruvanathapuram.
"It is shocking to see how poverty forces many patients to skip meals during cancer treatment. Though the government offers a 20 per cent discount in treatment expenses to BPL (Below the Poverty Line) citizens at the Regional Cancer Centre, many can't afford the treatment or eat food during treatment. It is heartbreaking to see their plight," says Babu
Saturday, 5 May 2012
Many of us are taught to approach service with fear and dread. Service is being required to do what you don’t want to do because it’s the right thing to do and you should do it. What if that’s not true at all?
Today, look to see what you would serve with joy.
Friday, 4 May 2012
Tuesday, 1 May 2012
Mentoring isn't a Sweetener, it is Brutally Honest, Bitter Truth Pill and KickAss, Stickler Mentor . Many Crack. Few WIN!
Illustration: Ashley Siebels LEVELLING UP Please stop saying these ridiculous buzzwords at work By Travis Bradberry Apr 27, 201...
BFSI sector saw an increase of 26% from 2404 in Mar 2016 to 3036 in Mar 2017: Naukri JobSpeak The Naukri JobSpeak index for Mar’17 at 20...