Tuesday, 27 November 2012

My Senior Moments.

My Senior Moments

While networking I have now begun to realise that as I approach the Senior Citizen's Age - I have started having my Senior Moments.

Just to explain what am I talking about :

1.         senior moment        A lapse of memory, logic or mental function which is atypical or unusual. The individual suffering the event, may not necessarily be advanced in age, although senior citizens are more likely to experience an occurrence.Mom had a "senior moment" yesterday when she poured laundry detergent into the dryer.I realised that this moment comes to all of us and age has nothing to do with it.
2.         senior moment        synonym of:brain fart and brain cramp Suddenly forgetting something you've....oh what's the word..known every other time, except for the moment someone's asking you. It happens to people 55 and older.I had a great example, and now I've forgot it. Must be having a senior moment. Yes. That's what I am talking about :)3.         senior moment        A time where a high school/college senior realize that they are a senior of their school, 
and will soon be moving on to other things in the very near future. 
Usually occurs at the end of the school, and signs include photography,
group discussions, and crying.
4.         senior moment
a memory lapse, such as those experienced by the elderly
I think she must have had a senior moment when you put it in her pocket.
Not sure, if a cure exists. The best I do though, is to simply apologise.

Post a Comment

Requested Ministry-wise PIB releases

Reformative measures like introduction of GST will improve economy: Vice President Dr. M.S. Subbulakshmi, remains an unsurpassed phen...