Recently I stumbled upon the above pic and it reminded me to come back to my favorite topic - DIET... DIET... Again ! So please bear with me. First some wonderful quotes I can relate with.
1. There is nothing more luxurious than eating while you read—unless it be reading while you eat. Amabel did both: they are not the same thing, as you will see if you think the matter over.” 
― E. NesbitThe Magic World
I feel fortunate that my Late Mother actually allowed me to cultivate this habit. It did two things. I ate rapidly and did not have to take lessons in Rapid Reading. So I could finish a Novel or a book in one sitting.
2. “Pull up a chair. Take a taste. Come join us. Life is so endlessly delicious.”
― Ruth Reichl
3. “We must have a pie. Stress cannot exist in the presence of a pie.” 
― David MametBoston Marriage
4. Eating Soul ? “Shame is a soul eating emotion.” 
― C.G. Jung
And some great examples of Poetic/ Literary use of Food related Verbs :
  1. To bite of more than you can chew.
  2. To bite your tongue.
  3. Chew the fat (its nothing but Chat with friends)
  4. Many a slip twixt cup and lip (Used to imply that even when the outcome of an event seems certain, things can still go wrong. )
  5. To have a full plate. or To have a lot on your plate.
  6. To want someone's head on a platter.
  7. To be spoon-fed.
  8. To stuff your face.
  9. Eat one`s words
I came across the Infographic below and it explained to me what my ex-boss and Dietitian were asking me to do i.e. Be a Vegan.
I also found this interesting graphic on Pinterest about Take that, flab !
Post my retirement from service, I was given the following advice.
I think I am doing reasonably well on the last two by keeping myself in shape and learning to be creative with passionate learning of Drawing and Painting. I always thought that Making Money is an Outcome - why people call it a Hobby I wonder :)
Suggestions welcome.