Thursday, 2 July 2015
Ministry-wise PIB releases
- Text of PM's remarks at the launch of Digital India week
- PM's remarks at the launch of Digital India week
- PM condoles the loss of lives due to the landslides in Darjeeling district; announces compensation of Rs. 2 lakh from the PMNRF, to the families of the deceased
- Shri Rajnath Singh reviews security situation in Srinagar
- MHA to assist Kashmiri boy who cracked IIT Examination
- Prime Minister announces compensation for landslide victims
- Electronic Filing of Income Tax Returns for 2015-16 Commences; ITR 1-Sahaj, 2 and 2A can be Used by Individuals or HUF Whose Income Does not Include Income from Business;
- Dates For Compliance Window Under Black Money Act Notified; 30th September, 2015 is the date on or before which A Person may make a Declaration in respect of an Undisclosed Asset Located Outside India Under the Compliance Provisions of the Black Money (Undisclosed Foreign Income and Assets) and Imposition of Tax Act, 2015;
- Press Note
- Commodore Alok Bhatnagar, NM takes over as Naval officer-in-charge (Tamilnadu & Puducherry)
- All FCI depot will have online operations by next March- Shri Ram Vilas Paswan
- Shri Balvender Kumar assumes charge as Secretary Mines
- Dr Anup K Pujari joins as Secretary, MSME
- New members appointed for North Eastern Council
- Digital ‘Guddi-Gudda Board’ innovated by Jalgaon District of Maharashtara adopted as a Best Practice under BBBP scheme
Mentoring isn't a Sweetener, it is Brutally Honest, Bitter Truth Pill and KickAss, Stickler Mentor . Many Crack. Few WIN!
DAILY BLOG 10 Award-Winning Mustaches For Your No-Shave November Date: November 19, 2017 Author: Dhananjaya Pakrhe 0 Comments — ...
Online hiring activity sees 9% growth in October: Naukri Jobspeak Online hiring activity registered a 9% jump in October, indicating s...