Monday, 6 July 2015
Thursday, 2 July 2015
Ministry-wise PIB releases
- Text of PM's remarks at the launch of Digital India week
- PM's remarks at the launch of Digital India week
- PM condoles the loss of lives due to the landslides in Darjeeling district; announces compensation of Rs. 2 lakh from the PMNRF, to the families of the deceased
- Shri Rajnath Singh reviews security situation in Srinagar
- MHA to assist Kashmiri boy who cracked IIT Examination
- Prime Minister announces compensation for landslide victims
- Electronic Filing of Income Tax Returns for 2015-16 Commences; ITR 1-Sahaj, 2 and 2A can be Used by Individuals or HUF Whose Income Does not Include Income from Business;
- Dates For Compliance Window Under Black Money Act Notified; 30th September, 2015 is the date on or before which A Person may make a Declaration in respect of an Undisclosed Asset Located Outside India Under the Compliance Provisions of the Black Money (Undisclosed Foreign Income and Assets) and Imposition of Tax Act, 2015;
- Press Note
- Commodore Alok Bhatnagar, NM takes over as Naval officer-in-charge (Tamilnadu & Puducherry)
- All FCI depot will have online operations by next March- Shri Ram Vilas Paswan
- Shri Balvender Kumar assumes charge as Secretary Mines
- Dr Anup K Pujari joins as Secretary, MSME
- New members appointed for North Eastern Council
- Digital ‘Guddi-Gudda Board’ innovated by Jalgaon District of Maharashtara adopted as a Best Practice under BBBP scheme
Did you know... ... that today is Bald Eagle Comeback Day? On June 28, 2007, in a ceremony in Washington, D.C., the bald eagle was official...
Address by the President of India, Shri Pranab Mukherjee on the Occasion of Presentation of ‘Distinguished Indologist Award 2016’ Diver...
AYUSH Institutes offering Courses in Mano Vigyana and Manasa Roga/Psychiatry Ministry of Information and Broadcasting at Ministry ...