- President’s greetings on the eve of Lohri, Makar Sankranti and Pongal
- Remarks by Vice President of India, Shri M. Hamid Ansari, at the Valedictory function of the Toc H International Centenary celebrations at Vyttila, Kochi
- Remarks by Vice President of India, Shri M. Hamid Ansari, at the inauguration of the KR Narayanan National Institute of Visual Sciences & Arts at Kottayam, Kerala
- Vice President Sri. Hamid Ansari calls for positive interaction between different religions
- Remarks by Vice President of India, Shri M. Hamid Ansari, at the inauguration of the Interfaith Conference at Malappuram, Kerala
- "The firm anchoring of Secularism as a core character of India polity one of the most important contributions of Jawaharlal Nehru,” says the Vice President, while releasing the book “Jawaharlal Nehru and The Indian Polity in Perspective” at Thiruvananthapuram
- Remarks by Vice President of India, Shri M. Hamid Ansari, after conferring the Sree Chithira Thirunal Award upon Ambassador T.P. Sreenivasan at Thiruvananthapuram
- PM inaugurates National Youth Day
- Text of PM’s address at the National Youth festival through video conferencing
- PM pays tributes to Swami Vivekananda, on his birth anniversary
- Visit of External Affairs Minister Smt. Sushma Swaraj to Israel ()
- Visit of External Affairs Minister Smt. Sushma Swaraj to Palestine ()
- Shri Kiren Rijiju interacts with Mizoram children
- New Delhi World Book Fair – A Treat for book lovers
- Science & Technology Minister Dr. Harsh Vardhan Calls for Medical Technology Innovations to be taken Forward as part of the Make-in-India
- FM: Government to continue its Focus on Governance Reforms in Banking Sector; Basic Savings Bank Deposit Accounts (BSDAs) picks-up during the year 2015-16 in view of the Government’s initiative under the Pradhan Mantri Jan Dhan Yojana (PMJDY).
- FM: Inclusive growth is high on the priorities of the present Government; Government will take adequate measures to ensure social security for children, women and senior citizens of the country.
- Handloom Items registered under the Geographical Indications of Goods (Registration and Protection), Act, 1999.
- Global Crude oil price of Indian Basket was US$ 28.73 per bbl on
- EPFO’S Withdraws Grace Period of 5 Days for Depositing the Dues from Feburary . 2016
- Schedule for bye-election to fill casual vacancy in the State Legislative Assemblies of Uttar Pradesh, Madhya Pradesh, Karnataka, Bihar, Telangana, Maharashtra, Punjab and Tripura – Regarding.
- M/O Tourism launches new skill initiatives for youths on “National Youth Day” to mark Birth Anniversary of Swami Vivekanand
- M/O Tourism puts in place two pronged strategy to Effectively Service Hospitality & Tourism Sector with Skilled Manpower
- Huge increase in procurement of paddy in current
- Self-regulation code for industry to be introduced for redressal of consumer grievances
- Consumer Price Index Numbers on Base 2012=100 for Rural, Urban and Combined for the Month of December 2015
- Quick Estimates of Index of Industrial Production and Use-Based Index for the Month of November, 2015
- Zojila Tunnel Tendering Process was as per Procedure: Ministry of Road Transport & Highways
Tuesday, 12 January 2016
Ministry-wise PIB releases
NEWS FROM THE WEEK PM invites the world to Make in India, inaugurates Dr. Ambedkar International Centre and more... PM Makes a Pi...
Demonetisation of Rs. 500 and Rs.1000 currency notes has been in the news since 8th November and seen by many as the best Diverting of att...