- Improved performance and productivity in school, work, relationships etc.
- Personal development
- Achievement of goals and dreams
- Improved learning
- Identification of skills
- Exposure to diverse knowledge
- Improved quality of life in the workplace / home
- Greater flexibility and adaptability to change
- Greater understanding of self
- Have a sounding board
Wednesday, 9 March 2016
Mentor. Types. Mentoring Benefits - Article 2.
A mentor is, by definition, a trusted guide or helper.
Mentoring is an ongoing relationship that produces extraordinary results in people’s lives.
There are different types of mentoring including:
• Traditional mentoring - in which a more experienced person (the mentor) mentors the less experienced person (the mentee)
• Peer mentoring - in which peers of similar ages and / or similar stages in life or career mentor each other (and, in some instances, reverse mentoring occurs - when someone less senior mentors a more senior person)
Mentors work with mentees by providing support through specialised mentoring skills as well as knowledge and personal experience. Through the process of mentoring, mentees are supported to increase their awareness, deepen their learning, improve their performance, achieve their goals and aspirations and enhance their quality of life.
Mentoring has many benefits for both the mentee and the mentor.
Mentee benefits include:
DAILY BLOG 10 Award-Winning Mustaches For Your No-Shave November Date: November 19, 2017 Author: Dhananjaya Pakrhe 0 Comments — ...
Address by the President of India, Shri Pranab Mukherjee on the Occasion of Presentation of ‘Distinguished Indologist Award 2016’ Diver...
AYUSH Institutes offering Courses in Mano Vigyana and Manasa Roga/Psychiatry Ministry of Information and Broadcasting at Ministry ...