- President of India’s message on the eve of International Women’s Day
- Rashtrapati Bhavan to host week-long ‘Festival of Innovations’ from March 12 to 19, 2016
- Shri Kiren Rijiju expresses satisfaction on steps for disaster risk reduction
- 'Make in India' destined to be global brand: Dr Jitendra Singh
- Skill upgradation in film restoration crucial for implementing National Film Heritage Mission – Sunil Arora
- CBDT sets-up a Dedicated Structure for delivery and monitoring of Tax Payer Services in the Income Tax Department
- Global Crude oil price of Indian Basket was US$ 34.13 per bbl on 04.03.2016
- 24x7 Real Time Monitoring of Pollution from Industries
- Admiral RK Dhowan Chief of the Naval Staff on Official Visit To United Kingdom 07-10 Mar 16
- Standard presented to 18 CAVALRY by the Chief of the Army Staff
- Foreign Observers Witness Multinational Exercise At Pune
- Schedule for the General Elections to the Legislative Assemblies of Assam, Kerala, Tamil Nadu, West Bengal and Puducherry- Regarding.
- Pulses procurement surpass the target
- 100 Percent FDI In Multi Brand Marketing Of Food To Act As Catalyst For The Food Processing Sector – Harsimrat Kaur Badal
- V.O. Chidambaranar Port sets Container handling record
- 6156 Villages Electrified till date under DDUGJY, 314 Villages Electrified Last Week
- “Mahila e-Haat”, an online marketing platform for women launched by Smt Maneka Sanjay Gandhi
- World Meteorological Organization Secretary General Dr Petteri Taalas Met Science & Technology & Earth Sciences Minister Dr. Harsh Vardhan
Monday, 7 March 2016
Ministry-wise PIB releases
Mentoring Startup Entrepreneurs Daily update ⋅ September 23, 2017 NEWS Cornell Startup Wins First Place at Entrepreneurial Com...
Address by the President of India, Shri Pranab Mukherjee on the Occasion of Presentation of ‘Distinguished Indologist Award 2016’ Diver...
AYUSH Institutes offering Courses in Mano Vigyana and Manasa Roga/Psychiatry Ministry of Information and Broadcasting at Ministry ...