- Minister of Health and Minister of Environment and Forests of Bangladesh call on President of India
- President of India presents Padma Awards
- Vice President greets people on Vaisakhi, Vishu, Puthandu, Masadi, Vaishkhadi and Bahag Bihu
- US Secretary of Defence Ashton Carter calls on the Prime Minister
- PM greets the people on various festivals being celebrated across India
- PM’s Remarks at the Inauguration of the 3rd Asia Ministerial Conference on Tiger Conservation
- Initiatives of the UGC
- Availability of NCERT Textbooks
- Financial assistance from National Sports Development Fund to Jitu Rai (Shooter) for Ammunition Testing at Eley Testand, Fellbach (Germany) and participation in competitions at Wroclaw (Poland) and purchase of equipment.
- Financial assistance from National Sports Development Fund to Ms Deepa Malik, Para Athlete for continued training under Shri Vaibhav Sirohi during 15.02.2016 to 31.08.2016
- Financial assistance from National Sports Development Fund to Sushil Kumar, Wrestler for training at Central Sports Club in Tbilisi (Georgia)
- Financial assistance from National Sports Development Fund to Sumit Sangwan (Boxing) for rehab and recovery programme and services of sparring partner.
- Financial assistance from National Sports Development Fund to Ms. Dipika Pallikal, Squash Player for training abroad.
- Financial assistance from National Sports Development Fund to Gurpreet Singh for training under Mr. Ralf Schumann at Munich (Germany) Ammunition Testing at Eley Testand, Fellbach (Germany) on March 26-27, 2015 and participation in competitions at Wroclaw (Poland)
- NRDC signs agreement for commercializing “NEMHARI”-A Plant based Formulation for Management of Mulberry Root Knot Disease
- CSIR Developed Earthquake Warning System alerted Delhi Metro about the recent earthquake in real time
- Repayment of Government of India Floating Rate Bonds (FRB) 2016
- As a measure towards improving the ease of doing business, procedure for Establishment of Branch Office (BO)/Liaison Office (LO)/Project Offices (PO) in India by Foreign entities simplified
- Simplification of procedure to deal with audit objections raised in indirect taxes by the office of by CAG
- ‘Ek Bharat Shreshtha Bharat’ to celebrate cultural vibrancy of India - Dr. Mahesh Sharma
- EPFO settles 118 lakh claims in 2015-16
- National Conference on Agriculture for Kharif Campaign-2016
- “Need to consider Tigers as natural capital, define conservation as a means to achieve development”: Prime Minister
- Environment Ministry holds third regional workshop with State governments
- India-United States Joint Statement on the visit of Secretary of Defense Carter to India from April 10-13, 2016
- Raksha Mantri’s Statement at the Joint Press Conference with Dr Ashton Carter, United States Defence Secretary
- 347.5% Growth in Tourists arrival on e-Tourist Visa in March 2016 over the same period in 2015
- Consultative Committee meeting of Members of Parliament attached to the Ministry of Chemicals and Fertilizers on Neem Coated Urea held
- Shri Piyush Goyal Launches “Deep” E-Bidding & E-Reverse Auction Portal” for Procurement of Short Term Power by Discoms
- Quick Estimates of Index of Industrial Production and Use-Based Index for the Month of February, 2016 (Base 2004-05=100)
- Consumer Price Index Numbers on Base 2012=100 for Rural, Urban and Combined for the Month of March 2016
- Monsoon Seasonal Rainfall During the Forthcoming Monsoon to be above normal
Wednesday, 13 April 2016
Requested Ministry-wise PIB releases
OUR WORLD MORRIS M. NOVEMBER 24, 2017 Share 22 Stumble Tweet Pin +1 Share SHARES 22 Keeping up with the news is...
Address by the President of India, Shri Pranab Mukherjee on the Occasion of Presentation of ‘Distinguished Indologist Award 2016’ Diver...
AYUSH Institutes offering Courses in Mano Vigyana and Manasa Roga/Psychiatry Ministry of Information and Broadcasting at Ministry ...