- Speech by the President of India at the inauguration of the Fourth Retreat of Judges of the Supreme Court
- Constitution of India a Living Document, not Relic Cast in Stone, Says President
- ICMR and National Institute of Infectious Diseases, Japan sign Letter of Intent
- Shri J P Nadda at Asian Health Ministers meeting on AntiMicrobial Resistance, in Tokyo: AMR not only a health challenge but also a development challenge
- Indian Army to Conduct Major Exercise to Validate Strike Capability
- COAS Inaugurates the Cardio Thoracic Vascular Clinic at Army Hospital (Research & Referral)
- National Seminar on Bhimrao Ambedkar – Multi-purpose Development of Water Resources and Present Challenges to be held on April,19 2016
- Economic empowerment of SCs to get boost, a number of measures initiated
- A Wave Rider Buoy was Deployed off Seychelles by India for Improved Ocean State Forecasts for The Indian Ocean Islands
- Union Home Secretary reviews J&K situation
- Major Highlights of the Finance Minister Shri Arun Jaitley’s Engagements in Washington D.C. on 15th April, 2016, the Third Day of his US Official Visit; Participates in G-20 Finance Ministers and Central Bank Governors’ Meeting; Holds a Bilateral Meeting with the World Bank Group President Mr Jim Yong Kim among others
Saturday, 16 April 2016
Requested Ministry-wise PIB releases
Mentoring Startup Entrepreneurs Daily update ⋅ September 23, 2017 NEWS Cornell Startup Wins First Place at Entrepreneurial Com...
Address by the President of India, Shri Pranab Mukherjee on the Occasion of Presentation of ‘Distinguished Indologist Award 2016’ Diver...
AYUSH Institutes offering Courses in Mano Vigyana and Manasa Roga/Psychiatry Ministry of Information and Broadcasting at Ministry ...