- Speech by the president of India, Shri Pranab Mukherjee at the presentation of National Florence Nightingale Awards for nursing personnel
- Contribution of nursing professionals critical in achievement of nation’s healthcare goals, says President
- PM condoles the passing away of Shri Praveen Rashtrapal
- Visit of Foreign Secretary to Bangladesh (May 11-)
- Working visit of President of Sri Lanka to India ()
- Swedish Delegation calls on Shri Kiren Rijiju
- Shri Kiren Rijiju reviewed implementation of Bezbaruah Committee Report
- Presidential Proclamation in Relation to Uttarakhand Revoked
- Appointment of Judges in the Supreme Court
- Sports Minister Sarbananda Sonowal releases a case study
- Big Boost to Ease of Doing Business- Passing of Bankruptcy Code; Code is a comprehensive and systemic reform, which will give a quantum leap to the functioning of the credit market and would take India from among relatively weak insolvency regimes to becoming one of the world's best insolvency regimes; Vision of the new law is to encourage entrepreneurship and innovation.
- Stake holders and general public requested to bring-out issues/points by which in their opinion would require further clarification/guidance in Income Declaration Scheme 2016 & the Direct Tax Dispute Resolution Scheme 2016; Both the Schemes are expected to come into force on the after the Finance Act 2016 receives the Presidential assent.
- Government inks MoU with NDTV Ethnic Retail Ltd. to popularize India Handloom products
- Global Crude oil price of Indian Basket was US$ 43.16 per bbl on
- UIDAI launches special enrolment drive in 4 States/UTs
- Indian Railways commissions around 4800 kilometer of broad gauge track in last two financial years which is a record performance
- Creation of Mobility Directorate in Railway Board’s Office
- Creation of Non-Fare Revenue Directorate in Railway Board’s Office
- Rajendra Agriculture University, PUSA, Samastipur of Bihar gets the Central University Status.
- The President Confers Florence Nightingale Awards to 35 Nurses
- Visit of Indian warships to Kuwait
- General Dalbir Singh Visits Armoured Corps Centre and School and Mechanised Infantry Regimental Centre at Ahmednagar
- Facts at a glance- Kerala
- Biennial elections to the State Legislative Councils of Karnataka, Uttar Pradesh, Maharashtra, and Bihar by the Members of Legislative Assemblies (by MLAs).
- Biennial Elections to the Council of States to fill the seats of members retiring in June-August, 2016.
- Facts at a Glance- Tamil Nadu
- 266% Growth in Tourists arrival on E-Tourist Visa in April 2016 over the same period in 2015
- Foodgrains worth Rs10, 000 crore better targeted with computerisation of PDS-Ram Vilas Paswan
- QUICK ESTIMATES OF INDEX OF INDUSTRIAL PRODUCTION AND USE-BASED INDEX FOR THE MONTH OF MARCH, 2016 (BASE 2004-05=100)
- CONSUMER PRICE INDEX NUMBERS ON BASE 2012=100 FOR RURAL, URBAN AND COMBINED FOR THE MONTH OF APRIL 2016
- Nagaland Chief Minister calls on Dr Jitendra Singh
- General Framework Agreement on Renewable Energy Cooperation
- Inter-Governmental Agreement between India and Mauritius on cooperation in cooperatives and related fields
- Memorandum of Understanding between Securities and Exchange Board of India and Financial Services Regulatory Authority, Abu Dhabi for Mutual Co--operation and Technical Assistance
- Development of 8/6 laning of Delhi-Meerut Expressway - Package-II – Uttar Pradesh Border to Dasna Section of NH-24 in Uttar Pradesh
Thursday, 12 May 2016
Requested Ministry-wise PIB releases
at May 12, 2016
Reformative measures like introduction of GST will improve economy: Vice President Dr. M.S. Subbulakshmi, remains an unsurpassed phen...
Address by the President of India, Shri Pranab Mukherjee on the Occasion of Presentation of ‘Distinguished Indologist Award 2016’ Diver...
AYUSH Institutes offering Courses in Mano Vigyana and Manasa Roga/Psychiatry Ministry of Information and Broadcasting at Ministry ...