- Speech by the president of India, Shri Pranab Mukherjee at the presentation of National Florence Nightingale Awards for nursing personnel
- Contribution of nursing professionals critical in achievement of nation’s healthcare goals, says President
- PM condoles the passing away of Shri Praveen Rashtrapal
- Visit of Foreign Secretary to Bangladesh (May 11-)
- Working visit of President of Sri Lanka to India ()
- Swedish Delegation calls on Shri Kiren Rijiju
- Shri Kiren Rijiju reviewed implementation of Bezbaruah Committee Report
- Presidential Proclamation in Relation to Uttarakhand Revoked
- Appointment of Judges in the Supreme Court
- Sports Minister Sarbananda Sonowal releases a case study
- Big Boost to Ease of Doing Business- Passing of Bankruptcy Code; Code is a comprehensive and systemic reform, which will give a quantum leap to the functioning of the credit market and would take India from among relatively weak insolvency regimes to becoming one of the world's best insolvency regimes; Vision of the new law is to encourage entrepreneurship and innovation.
- Stake holders and general public requested to bring-out issues/points by which in their opinion would require further clarification/guidance in Income Declaration Scheme 2016 & the Direct Tax Dispute Resolution Scheme 2016; Both the Schemes are expected to come into force on the after the Finance Act 2016 receives the Presidential assent.
- Government inks MoU with NDTV Ethnic Retail Ltd. to popularize India Handloom products
- Global Crude oil price of Indian Basket was US$ 43.16 per bbl on
- UIDAI launches special enrolment drive in 4 States/UTs
- Indian Railways commissions around 4800 kilometer of broad gauge track in last two financial years which is a record performance
- Creation of Mobility Directorate in Railway Board’s Office
- Creation of Non-Fare Revenue Directorate in Railway Board’s Office
- Rajendra Agriculture University, PUSA, Samastipur of Bihar gets the Central University Status.
- The President Confers Florence Nightingale Awards to 35 Nurses
- Visit of Indian warships to Kuwait
- General Dalbir Singh Visits Armoured Corps Centre and School and Mechanised Infantry Regimental Centre at Ahmednagar
- Facts at a glance- Kerala
- Biennial elections to the State Legislative Councils of Karnataka, Uttar Pradesh, Maharashtra, and Bihar by the Members of Legislative Assemblies (by MLAs).
- Biennial Elections to the Council of States to fill the seats of members retiring in June-August, 2016.
- Facts at a Glance- Tamil Nadu
- 266% Growth in Tourists arrival on E-Tourist Visa in April 2016 over the same period in 2015
- Foodgrains worth Rs10, 000 crore better targeted with computerisation of PDS-Ram Vilas Paswan
- QUICK ESTIMATES OF INDEX OF INDUSTRIAL PRODUCTION AND USE-BASED INDEX FOR THE MONTH OF MARCH, 2016 (BASE 2004-05=100)
- CONSUMER PRICE INDEX NUMBERS ON BASE 2012=100 FOR RURAL, URBAN AND COMBINED FOR THE MONTH OF APRIL 2016
- Nagaland Chief Minister calls on Dr Jitendra Singh
- General Framework Agreement on Renewable Energy Cooperation
- Inter-Governmental Agreement between India and Mauritius on cooperation in cooperatives and related fields
- Memorandum of Understanding between Securities and Exchange Board of India and Financial Services Regulatory Authority, Abu Dhabi for Mutual Co--operation and Technical Assistance
- Development of 8/6 laning of Delhi-Meerut Expressway - Package-II – Uttar Pradesh Border to Dasna Section of NH-24 in Uttar Pradesh
Thursday, 12 May 2016
Requested Ministry-wise PIB releases
at May 12, 2016
Today's Top Story UK : Britain steps up battle against money laundering Reuters Britain said on Monday it would create a ...
Demonetisation of Rs. 500 and Rs.1000 currency notes has been in the news since 8th November and seen by many as the best Diverting of att...