- Nomination of Dr.Pranav Pandya
- DRDO and Ayush Join Hands to Impart Yoga Training to Defence Wing Staff
- India's Share in Foreign Tourist Arrivals
- Extension of E-Visa to Boost Tourism
- Shri Piyush Goyal Launches Portal for Contract Labour Payment Management System; Distributes Appreciation Letter to Employees
- Shri Thaawarchand Gehlot to Visit Rape Victim Family in Perumbavoor, Kochi
- Dr. Radha Binod Barman, an Eminent Statistician Nominated as Chairperson of the National Statistical Commission
- Safety of Nuclear Power Plants
- Atomic Material
- Designs invited for Logo for the Ministry of Development of North-Eastern Region
- Memorandum of Understanding between India and Qatar for promoting bilateral cooperation in the field of Information Communication Technology
- Renewal of Agreement for Scientific and Technological Cooperation between Government of India and the European Union
- Memorandum of Understanding between Reserve Bank of India and Central Bank of United Arab Emirates on co-operation concerning currency swap agreement
- Resolution for adoption of the recommendations of Railway Convention Committee (2014) as contained in their First Report on ‘Rate of Dividend for 2014-15 and 2015-16 and other ancillary matters’
- Memorandum of Cooperation to be signed between Ministry of Women & Child Development and Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation
- Flexibility in utilisation of domestic coal for reducing the cost of power generation
- Leasing of 73 Sqm. of defence land at Naval Dockyard, Mumbai to M/s. BEST
- Adoption of United Nations Fundamental Principles of Official Statistics
- Four laning of Lucknow-Sultanpur section on NH-56 in Uttar Pradesh
- Two laning with formation of four lane of Shimla Bypass (Kaithlighat to Shimla section) on NH-22 in Himachal Pradesh
- PM congratulates the Indian scientists, who are among the recipients of the Special Breakthrough Prize in Fundamental Physics
- Global Crude oil price of Indian Basket was US$ 43.05 per bbl on 03.05.2016
- Steps taken by Commission to Curb Pre and Post Violence in Phase Six of Polling in West Bengal-Reg.
- Projects worth Rs. 2446 Crore approved under Namami Gange Programme
- Statement of Shri Nitin Gadkari, Minister of Shipping, Road Transport & Highways in Lok Sabha regarding the recently concluded Maritime India Summit, 2016
Wednesday, 4 May 2016
Requested Ministry-wise PIB releases
at May 04, 2016
Reformative measures like introduction of GST will improve economy: Vice President Dr. M.S. Subbulakshmi, remains an unsurpassed phen...
Address by the President of India, Shri Pranab Mukherjee on the Occasion of Presentation of ‘Distinguished Indologist Award 2016’ Diver...
AYUSH Institutes offering Courses in Mano Vigyana and Manasa Roga/Psychiatry Ministry of Information and Broadcasting at Ministry ...