- Nomination of Dr.Pranav Pandya
- DRDO and Ayush Join Hands to Impart Yoga Training to Defence Wing Staff
- India's Share in Foreign Tourist Arrivals
- Extension of E-Visa to Boost Tourism
- Shri Piyush Goyal Launches Portal for Contract Labour Payment Management System; Distributes Appreciation Letter to Employees
- Shri Thaawarchand Gehlot to Visit Rape Victim Family in Perumbavoor, Kochi
- Dr. Radha Binod Barman, an Eminent Statistician Nominated as Chairperson of the National Statistical Commission
- Safety of Nuclear Power Plants
- Atomic Material
- Designs invited for Logo for the Ministry of Development of North-Eastern Region
- Memorandum of Understanding between India and Qatar for promoting bilateral cooperation in the field of Information Communication Technology
- Renewal of Agreement for Scientific and Technological Cooperation between Government of India and the European Union
- Memorandum of Understanding between Reserve Bank of India and Central Bank of United Arab Emirates on co-operation concerning currency swap agreement
- Resolution for adoption of the recommendations of Railway Convention Committee (2014) as contained in their First Report on ‘Rate of Dividend for 2014-15 and 2015-16 and other ancillary matters’
- Memorandum of Cooperation to be signed between Ministry of Women & Child Development and Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation
- Flexibility in utilisation of domestic coal for reducing the cost of power generation
- Leasing of 73 Sqm. of defence land at Naval Dockyard, Mumbai to M/s. BEST
- Adoption of United Nations Fundamental Principles of Official Statistics
- Four laning of Lucknow-Sultanpur section on NH-56 in Uttar Pradesh
- Two laning with formation of four lane of Shimla Bypass (Kaithlighat to Shimla section) on NH-22 in Himachal Pradesh
- PM congratulates the Indian scientists, who are among the recipients of the Special Breakthrough Prize in Fundamental Physics
- Global Crude oil price of Indian Basket was US$ 43.05 per bbl on 03.05.2016
- Steps taken by Commission to Curb Pre and Post Violence in Phase Six of Polling in West Bengal-Reg.
- Projects worth Rs. 2446 Crore approved under Namami Gange Programme
- Statement of Shri Nitin Gadkari, Minister of Shipping, Road Transport & Highways in Lok Sabha regarding the recently concluded Maritime India Summit, 2016
Wednesday, 4 May 2016
Requested Ministry-wise PIB releases
at May 04, 2016
Ethical Alliance Daily News Mexico: Ex-Pemex CEO Lozoya Denies Receiving $10 Million Odebrecht Bribe Aug 15, 2017 08:00 pm Forme...
Address by the President of India, Shri Pranab Mukherjee on the Occasion of Presentation of ‘Distinguished Indologist Award 2016’ Diver...
AYUSH Institutes offering Courses in Mano Vigyana and Manasa Roga/Psychiatry Ministry of Information and Broadcasting at Ministry ...