- President pays floral tributes to Dr Shanker Dayal Sharma on his birth anniversary
- PM congratulates P V Sindhu on winning Silver at Rio Olympics
- MoS (Home) Shri Kiren Rijiju inaugurates Pasighat Advanced Landing Ground in Arunachal Pradesh
- Union Home Minister Shri Rajnath Singh meets Dy. PM of Nepal Shri Bimalendra Nidhi
- Tourist Visa norms eased for people of Bangladesh above 65 years of age
- Nepal Deputy PM Shri Bimalendra Nidhi visits NDMA
- Smt. Nirmala Sitharaman, Shri Kiren Rijiju & legendary singer Ms. Asha Bhosle visit Arunachal Pradesh to celebrate Raksha Bandhan with troops in border areas
- Quality Education to be the thrust of the New Education Policy – Prakash Javadekar
- Citizen engagement and response critical for Government Communication
- Clarification regarding the Income Declaration Scheme 2016
- Approval of Eligible Projects or Schemes under Section 35AC of the Income Tax Act, 1961
- Commerce and Industry Minister to form a dedicated group to identify & implement expeditiously steps government can take to accelerate further India's innovation.
- Meeting between Mr. Francis Gurry, the Director General, World Intellectual Property organisation and Commerce & Industry Minister Smt.Nirmala Sitharaman
- Indian Railways Ties Up with Maharaja Sayajirao University, Vadodara for award of MBA Degree To Railway Probationary Officers In Specific Railway Fields
- Performance of Domestic Airlines for the year 2016
- Kharif Crop Sowing Crosses 992 Lakh Hectare Areas
- Pasighat advanced Landing Ground gets Operational
- Uma Bharti launches Rs 560 crore Namami Gange projects at Kanpur
- ‘Self-Strength of Indian Soldiers is unparalleled in the World’ Asserts Union Minister for Water Resources, River Development and Ganga rejuvenation Sushri Uma Bharti
- Center reviews measures to ensure availability of essential commodities at reasonable prices
- Vishakhapatnam Port poised for major expansion
- Shri. Pon. Radhakrishnan, Minister of State for Road Transport, Highways and Shipping leads Tiranga Yatra in Kanyakumari
- NHAI awards contract for 2-laning with paved shoulder of Tonk-Sawaimadhopur section in the state of Rajasthan
Friday, 19 August 2016
Govt News in Brief
Requested Ministry-wise PIB releases
Mentoring Startup Entrepreneurs Daily update ⋅ September 23, 2017 NEWS Cornell Startup Wins First Place at Entrepreneurial Com...
Address by the President of India, Shri Pranab Mukherjee on the Occasion of Presentation of ‘Distinguished Indologist Award 2016’ Diver...
AYUSH Institutes offering Courses in Mano Vigyana and Manasa Roga/Psychiatry Ministry of Information and Broadcasting at Ministry ...