- President of India’s message on the eve of Independence Day of Mexico
- Meeting taken by Prime Minister to review the preparedness for rollout of Goods and Services tax(GST)
- PM extends his wishes on Engineers Day
- Communities should take part in the e-initiatives to make them more effective
- Sports Ministry to launch Talent identification portal
- Ideas, Innovation, Investments and Implementation need of the hour: Shri Venkaiah Naidu
- Shri M. Venkaiah Naidu confers diplomas to IIMC students
- The Union Finance Minister Shri Arun Jaitley to review the Quarterly Performance of Public Sector Banks (PSBs) & Financial Institutions (FIs) : Review of Banks’ performance in terms of overall credit growth, Financial Inclusion and performance of Social Sector Programs including PMJJBY,PMSBY,APY; Review of MUDRA and Stand-Up India Schemes among others.
- Change in Tariff Value of Crude Palm Oil, RBD Palm Oil, Others – Palm Oil, Crude Palmolein, RBD Palmolein, Others – Palmolein, Crude Soyabean Oil, Brass Scrap (All Grades), Poppy Seeds, Areca Nuts, Gold and Silver notified
- Exchange Rate of Foreign Currency relating to Imported and Export Goods notified
- Direct Tax Dispute Resolution Scheme, 2016 which has come into force from 1st June, 2016, can be availed up to .
- CBDT clarifies unconfirmed reports speculating on the taxpayers’ response to the currently on-going Income Disclosure Scheme (IDS) 2016
- Memorandum of Understanding (MOU) signed between the Government of India and the African Development Bank(AfDB) for hosting the Bank’s Annual Meetings at Ahmedabad.
- INDIA’S FOREIGN TRADE: August, 2016
- Rabi conference will provide a platform for result-oriented discussions and sharing of experiences/skills to prepare for the ensuing rabi season – Shri Radha Mohan Singh.
- BRICS experts suggest smart cities to aim at bringing people together with technology as a tool
- OPENING CEREMONY OF INDO-US JOINT MILITARY EXERCISE YUDH ABHYAS-2016
- Air Force Association Celebrates its Annual Day
- Defence Minister Launches Upgraded Website of Department of Defence Production, Ministry of Defence
- Payment of Honorarium to the CAPF/SAP Personnel Deployed on Election Duty- Regarding..
- Phase-III of PMGSY to focus on Maintenance of Roads and Financial Incentives- Narendra Tomar
- PM to distribute Aids and Assistive Devices to Persons with Disabilities at Samajik Adhikarita Shivir at Navsari, Gujarat on
- “With India’s Support The MSME Sector in Mauritius Has a Great Potential for Skill Development and Job Creation”, says Shri Kalraj Mishra
- Shri Nitin Gadkari lays foundation stones for twelve National Highways projects at Ropar, Samrala and Jalandhar in Punjab
Thursday, 15 September 2016
Requested Ministry-wise PIB releases
OUR WORLD MORRIS M. NOVEMBER 24, 2017 Share 22 Stumble Tweet Pin +1 Share SHARES 22 Keeping up with the news is...
Address by the President of India, Shri Pranab Mukherjee on the Occasion of Presentation of ‘Distinguished Indologist Award 2016’ Diver...
AYUSH Institutes offering Courses in Mano Vigyana and Manasa Roga/Psychiatry Ministry of Information and Broadcasting at Ministry ...