- Text of PM’s media statement during the joint press briefing with Prime Minister of Nepal
- Second meeting of High Level Group of Eminent Experts from SAARC countries on in New Delhi
- e-Office Management systems helped to speed up the administrative system
- Cricketers Rohit Sharma and Ajinkya Rahane receive Arjuna Award from Sports Minister
- Report on "Incentivising Pulses Production through Minimum Support Price (MSP) and Related Policies'
- Indian Institute of Foreign Trade Celebrates Successful Completion of One Year of ‘Niryat Bandhu@ Your Desktop’ Programme.
- Task Force on Innovation
- Shri Bandaru Dattatreya Presents Vishwakarma Rashtriya Puraskar & National Safety Awards for 2014
- Railway PSU RITES Achieves Highest Ever Total Income of Rs. 1294 Crore, Higher by 11% Over The Previous Year
- Kharif Crop Sowing Crosses Lakh 1059 Hectare Areas
- Government announces MSP of Kharif Crops to be applicable from 1st September, 2016
- Ministry of Agriculture & Farmers Welfare and Ministry of Water Resources, River Development and Ganga Rejuvenation Signed a MoU to Promote Organic Farming on the Banks of River Ganga
- BRICS Nations Join Hands to Save Environment
- Delhi Health Minister calls on Union Health Minister Shri J P Nadda; Dengue and Chikungunya cases discussed
- BRICS countries call for a new ‘Social Contract’ to address urban transition challenges
- BRICS countries call for ‘zero waste’ approach in water and sanitation management
- Result of Civil Services (Preliminary) Examination, 2016 for candidates who have qualified for admission in Indian Forest Service (Main) Examination, 2016
- Result of Civil Services (Preliminary) Examination, 2016
- Ministry of Tourism Approves Projects of Rs. 500 Crore for Jammu & Kashmir
- Ministry of water resources sign MOU with ministry of agriculture for speed implementation of Namami Gange Progamme
- States asked to expedite the reforms so as to bring transparency
- JNPT Commences Holding Yard Operations
- Draft Bill of ‘Major Port Authorities Act, 2016’ uploaded on Ministry’s Website for Comments from Various Stakeholders
- Government aims to make automobiles manufacturing the main driver of ‘Make in India’ initiative
Friday, 16 September 2016
Requested Ministry-wise PIB releases
Youth from Jammu & Kashmir Participating in Operation Sadbhavana call on the President Address by the Hon’ble President of India ...
Address by the President of India, Shri Pranab Mukherjee on the Occasion of Presentation of ‘Distinguished Indologist Award 2016’ Diver...
AYUSH Institutes offering Courses in Mano Vigyana and Manasa Roga/Psychiatry Ministry of Information and Broadcasting at Ministry ...