- Text of PM’s media statement during the joint press briefing with Prime Minister of Nepal
- Second meeting of High Level Group of Eminent Experts from SAARC countries on in New Delhi
- e-Office Management systems helped to speed up the administrative system
- Cricketers Rohit Sharma and Ajinkya Rahane receive Arjuna Award from Sports Minister
- Report on "Incentivising Pulses Production through Minimum Support Price (MSP) and Related Policies'
- Indian Institute of Foreign Trade Celebrates Successful Completion of One Year of ‘Niryat Bandhu@ Your Desktop’ Programme.
- Task Force on Innovation
- Shri Bandaru Dattatreya Presents Vishwakarma Rashtriya Puraskar & National Safety Awards for 2014
- Railway PSU RITES Achieves Highest Ever Total Income of Rs. 1294 Crore, Higher by 11% Over The Previous Year
- Kharif Crop Sowing Crosses Lakh 1059 Hectare Areas
- Government announces MSP of Kharif Crops to be applicable from 1st September, 2016
- Ministry of Agriculture & Farmers Welfare and Ministry of Water Resources, River Development and Ganga Rejuvenation Signed a MoU to Promote Organic Farming on the Banks of River Ganga
- BRICS Nations Join Hands to Save Environment
- Delhi Health Minister calls on Union Health Minister Shri J P Nadda; Dengue and Chikungunya cases discussed
- BRICS countries call for a new ‘Social Contract’ to address urban transition challenges
- BRICS countries call for ‘zero waste’ approach in water and sanitation management
- Result of Civil Services (Preliminary) Examination, 2016 for candidates who have qualified for admission in Indian Forest Service (Main) Examination, 2016
- Result of Civil Services (Preliminary) Examination, 2016
- Ministry of Tourism Approves Projects of Rs. 500 Crore for Jammu & Kashmir
- Ministry of water resources sign MOU with ministry of agriculture for speed implementation of Namami Gange Progamme
- States asked to expedite the reforms so as to bring transparency
- JNPT Commences Holding Yard Operations
- Draft Bill of ‘Major Port Authorities Act, 2016’ uploaded on Ministry’s Website for Comments from Various Stakeholders
- Government aims to make automobiles manufacturing the main driver of ‘Make in India’ initiative
Friday, 16 September 2016
Requested Ministry-wise PIB releases
ΨCSuiteMentor© ØMSME ⊕Startup ΘEnterpriseMentor ϖProBonoAdvisor βPolicy φPolitics ⊕Strategy ∅Thinker ϕArtist| Educator| |Advisor | Ex Censor | Excellence Assessor | Startup and C-Suite MentorEx MNC Director Startup and C-Suite Mentor
"A good laugh is sunshine in the house." via Quote of the Day http://ift.tt/2hwnrBq Charles Caleb Colton "The p...
"It is now life and not art that requires the willing suspension of disbelief." via Art Quote of the Day http://ift.tt/2mWA21...