- President of India to attend the centenary celebrations and convocation of Lady Hardinge Medical College
- Mr. Maithripala Sirisena, President of Sri Lanka calls PM to condole Uri terror attack
- IIMs to participate in developing 20 world class institutes in the country
- The Union Finance Minister Shri Arun Jaitley to inaugurate the Seminar on ‘Best Practices in PPPs and Long-term Infrastructure Financing’ of BRICS Countries on; During the one day Seminar, Regulatory Issues and Financing of Infrastructure, Innovative Investment Vehicles for Long Term Infrastructure Investment and PPP Project Delivery and Post Award Contract Management are likely to be discussed.
- Shri Dharmendra Pradhan holds telephonic conversation with H.E. Khalid A. Al-Falih, Minister of Energy, Industry & Natural Resources, Saudi Arabia.
- Provision of Separate Dustbins For Biodegradable (Wet) And Non-Biodegradable (Dry) Waste At All Major Railway Stations.
- BRICS Agriculture and Agrarian Development Ministers to Meet on
- Shri Radha Mohan Singh Concludes 3 Days Israel Visit
- Under 5 Child Mortality Rate falls significantly by 4 points during 2014
- Amritsar tops the list of 27 new smart cities
- Western Fleet Ships visit South Africa ()
- “Incredible India Tourism Investment Summit-2016” to begin
- Over 3,273 MT Moong procured since arrival of new crop benefiting 330 farmers
- 437 Pradhan Mantri Jan Aushadhi Kendras (PMJAY) operational in the country
- User friendly Earthquake Hazard Zoning Maps with Tehsil level details released
- HUDCO Pays Dividend of Rs. 120 crore
- EESL Raises Domestic Bonds to Fund Energy Efficiency Projects in India
- 74th Meeting of Central Waqf Council Held
- Paryawaran Bhawan Renamed Deendayal Antyoday Bhawan
Tuesday, 20 September 2016
Requested Ministry-wise PIB releases
Address by the President of India, Shri Pranab Mukherjee on the Occasion of Presentation of ‘Distinguished Indologist Award 2016’ Diver...
AYUSH Institutes offering Courses in Mano Vigyana and Manasa Roga/Psychiatry Ministry of Information and Broadcasting at Ministry ...