- Address by the President of India, Shri Pranab Mukherjee on the occasion of inauguration of global conference on national initiative towards strengthening arbitration and enforcement in India
- President Of India Inaugurates Global Conference On ‘National Initiative Towards Strengthening Arbitration And Enforcement In India’
- President of India to visit Gujarat on
- PM recalls the valour of police personnel on Police Commemoration Day
- MHA holds Second round of tripartite talks with Govt. of Manipur, KNO and UPF of Manipur
- Experts, students to discuss DRR at curtain raiser events to the upcoming Asian Ministerial Conference for Disaster Risk Reduction (AMCDRR) 2016
- Union Home Minster paid homage to the Police Martyrs on Police Commemoration Day held today
- Strengthening coastal security is Centre’s priority – Shri Rajnath Singh
- Western Zonal Council Meeting held today in Mumbai
- Dr. Jitendra Singh inaugurates first-ever joint NDMC-AYUSH Polyclinic
- Indo-Italy Scientific and Technological Cooperation Re-Launched
- Current Good Manufacturing Practices (CGMP) Plant, Inaugurated in IIIM Jammu
- Consolidated Status Paper on Government Debt for the year 2016 released; Overall liabilities of the Central Government as percentage of GDP have stabilized in recent years after witnessing a consistent decline since 2001-02.
- NBCC OFS gets oversubscribed 1.54 times in non-retail category and 1.50 times in retail category.
- Government Approves Four (4) Proposals of Foreign Direct Investment (FDI)
- India Signs Guarantee Agreement with the World Bank For IBRD direct lending of US$ 650 million to the Dedicated Freight Corridor Corporation of India Ltd. (DFCCIL) for Eastern Dedicated Freight Corridor-III (EDFC-III) Project
- FM: Investment in irrigation projects essential to double the farmers income by 2022; NABARD sanctions loan worth Rs. 19,702 crore to National Water Development Agency (NWDA) for 50 irrigation projects from 11 States under Long Term Irrigation Fund (LTIF)]
- Dr. Mahesh Sharma Chairs First Meeting of Re-Constituted Central Advisory Board on Culture
- Indian Railways organises Conference on Heritage Rail Tourism jointly with Asia Pacific Heritage & Rail Tourism Organisation
- Ude Desh Ka Aam Naagrik : Civil Aviation Ministry’s Regional Connectivity Scheme “UDAN” Launched Today
- Department of Animal Husbandry, Dairying and Fisheries Making all out Efforts to Prevent H5N8 Virus
- NITI Aayog and Ministry of Agriculture & Farmers Welfare holds consultations on agriculture reforms.
- ‘Forests, Tribal Forest Dwellers and Life Forms Living in Forests Complement one another and are not Rivals”: Anil Madhav Dave
- ICGS Aryaman and Atulya Commissioned into Indian Coast Guard
- Water Level of 91 Major Reservoirs of the Country Goes Down by One Per Cent
- First installment of Rs. 1500 crore released to states as central assistance for 99 prioritized irrigation projects under AIBP
- Prime Minister will felicitate Divyangjans at Vadodara Samajik Adhikarita Camp
- Women of India Exhibition 2016 draws a tremendous response
Saturday, 22 October 2016
Requested Ministry-wise PIB releases
Online hiring activity sees 9% growth in October: Naukri Jobspeak Online hiring activity registered a 9% jump in October, indicating s...
Address by the President of India, Shri Pranab Mukherjee on the Occasion of Presentation of ‘Distinguished Indologist Award 2016’ Diver...
AYUSH Institutes offering Courses in Mano Vigyana and Manasa Roga/Psychiatry Ministry of Information and Broadcasting at Ministry ...