- President of India addresses the reunion meeting of the Asian Forum on Global Governance and The Bucerius Summer School on Global Governance
- PM inaugurates National Tribal Carnival
- Text of PMs speech at Inauguration of National Tribal Carnival-2016
- AMCDRR Curtain Raiser event: Natural Hazards and Risks
- Text of Joint Statement issued after conclusion of Union Home Minister’s visit to Bahrain
- Union HRD Minister chairs 64th meeting of Central Advisory Board of Education
- “Make in India”, “Skill India” and “Digital India” Positive signals of new Transformation
- Government invites comments by from stakeholders and general public on Draft Rules for prescribing the method of valuation of fair market value in respect of the trust or the institution-Chapter XII-EB of the Income-tax Act, 1961.
- CBDT issues second round of Certificates of Appreciation to another 10.15 lakh tax payers for their contribution towards Nation building
- AAI Pays Final Dividend for year 2015-16
- Thrust on Increasing Productivity of Oilseeds and Pulses to meet the Nation’s requirement: Shri Radha Mohan Singh
- Ministry of Agriculture & Farmers Welfare Going to Initiate Integrated Farming on 100 KVKs
- Monitoring Committee’s Report on Outbreak of Avian Influenza
- MoU signed between MoUD and NBCC (India) Ltd & CPWD
- France lauds integration of climate concerns in India’s urban development initiatives
- Indo-Sri Lanka Joint Military Exercise Mitra Shakti 2016 begins in Ambepussa, Sri Lanka
- Development of National Waterway -1 Driving Economic Benefits and Employment Opportunities in Uttar Pradesh, Bihar, Jharkhand and West Bengal
- Prime Minister inaugurates National Tribal Carnival 2016
- Workshop on International Household Survey Network (IHSN) toolkit
- Shri Gadkari calls upon highway engineers to take up the work of rectifying accident black spots in mission mode : inaugurates workshop on Road Safety Engineering Measures
Wednesday, 26 October 2016
Requested Ministry-wise PIB releases
"This is the precept by which I have lived: Prepare for the worst; expect the best, and take what comes." via Quote of the Day h...
Address by the President of India, Shri Pranab Mukherjee on the Occasion of Presentation of ‘Distinguished Indologist Award 2016’ Diver...
AYUSH Institutes offering Courses in Mano Vigyana and Manasa Roga/Psychiatry Ministry of Information and Broadcasting at Ministry ...