Thursday, 6 October 2016

Today's Inspirational Quote

"Don't chase people. Be yourself, do your own thing and work hard. The right people - the ones who really belong in your life - will come to your. And stay."

-- Will Smith

I liked this quote. While beginning to learn networking - I was indeed chasing people to come - become my friend, become my connection till one day it dawned on me that if all of them had an expectation from me - I would never be able to fulfill or satisfy them.
An Artist does his own thing and lives in his own world.  I began to like the Hobby art work.  I also like sharing without expectation of getting a Like, a Comment let alone a View on the share.
Those who wished to be my friends became. Those who wanted to connect connected. The Right people came without asking. 
Post a Comment

Requested Ministry-wise PIB releases

Kochi is a city with a blend of rich culture, heritage & modernization: Vice President Selfless service to humanity was the essence...