- Vice President condoles the passing away of Dr. Balamuralikrishna
- Vice President condoles the passing away of Prof. M.G.K. Menon
- Union Home Minister addresses the Samvidhan Diwas – 2016 function
- Group of youth from Nagaland call on MoS (Home) Shri Kiren Rijiju
- Smt. Alka Sirohi, Chairperson, UPSC inaugurates Commission’s Museum
- ACC Appointments
- Meeting of Public Sector Undertakings and Public Sector Banks to be Held in New Delhi to Discuss Promotion of Sports
- 'Restoration of Satyajit Ray Preservation project’: A Workshop by Tessa Idlewine
- The Central Government takes various decisions for the benefit of farmers in the current Rabi Season and to promote digital payments in the economy.
- CBDT Signs Four Unilateral Advance Pricing Agreements pertaining to various sectors of the economy including pharmaceuticals, Information Technology and Construction.
- GST Council Meeting rescheduled on
- Relaxation from payment of Service Charge in internet booking of Railway tickets through IRCTC
- ‘Rethink on Existing Work Culture, convert it into E-Governance’: Anil Madhav Dave
- Vice-Chairman of DDA designated as Real Estate Regulatory Authority for Delhi
- Aftermath of Indian Army’s Punitive Fire Assaults: Pak DGMO Requests for Unscheduled Talks on Hotline
- DR. Nasim Zaidi Urges all Stakeholders to Collaborate for Successful Roll out of Electronically Transmitted Postal Ballot System
- Government has ensured more than adequate availability of Fertilizers for the present Rabi Season;
- Dr Jitendra Singh presents Coffee Table Book on Northeast to the Prime Minister
- Cabinet approves MoU among New Energy and Industrial Technology Development Organization, Japan and Ministries of Finance, Health & Family Welfare and AIIMS concerning the Demonstration Project for ICT based Green Hospital at AIIMS in Delhi
- Cabinet approves the third Protocol to the Convention between India and New Zealand for the avoidance of double taxation and the prevention of fiscal evasion with respect to taxes on income
- Cabinet approves re-routing of State Highway passing through Naval Land at Kakinada
- Cabinet approves introduction of the revamped Merchant Shipping Bill 2016 in the Parliament and simultaneous repealing of the Merchant Shipping Act, 1958 and the Coasting Vessels Act, 1838
- Cabinet approves setting up of Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalayas in 62 uncovered districts of the country
- Insolvency and Bankruptcy Board (IBBI) of India notifies (Insolvency Professional) Regulations, 2016; Regulations inter alia provide for registration, regulation and oversight of insolvency professionals under the Code; These regulations to come into effect from .
Wednesday, 23 November 2016
Requested Ministry-wise PIB releases
Poetry is thoughts that come from above: Vice President PM reviews progress of UDAY, Mineral Block auctions Shri Rajnath Singh cha...
Address by the President of India, Shri Pranab Mukherjee on the Occasion of Presentation of ‘Distinguished Indologist Award 2016’ Diver...
AYUSH Institutes offering Courses in Mano Vigyana and Manasa Roga/Psychiatry Ministry of Information and Broadcasting at Ministry ...