- President of India awards Standards to 501 Signal Unit and 30 Squadron
- President of India’s message on the eve of Independence Day of Angola
- PM expresses happiness as citizens exchange notes in a patient and orderly manner;
- Shri Hansraj Gangaram Ahir participated in the High Level Meeting of Interior Ministers of the Indian Ocean Region to Counter Drug Trafficking in Colombo, Sri Lank
- Dr. Jitendra Singh to address the National Workshop on Public Service Delivery being held in Jammu
- Steps will be taken to strengthen Sports Science Set-up in the Country, says Union Sports Minister
- Surya Jyoti -
- Old demonitised 500 & 1000 rupee notes will be accepted for making payments towards fees, charges, taxes and penalties payable to the Central and State Governments including Municipal and local bodies;This facility available only till of .
- FM: Process of Tax Reforms will continue and pending GST issues will be resolved soon.
- The Partnership Summit 2017-Andhra Pradesh to Focus on “Partnerships for Sustained Growth in an Emerging Global Economic Order”
- Major Initiatives and Accomplishment of Department of Commerce
- Department of Industrial Policy and Promotion
- Need for capacity enhancement in production of textile machinery in the country, under ‘Make in India’: Union Textiles Minister
- Organic farming is an integrated one through which bio diversity; bio cycling as well as soil bio activities is promoted: Shri Radha Mohan Singh
- Sessions at COP 22 Focus on Afforestation, Ecosystem and Climate Change
- India takes a lead in TB research in a unique mission mode to End TB
- UD Ministry recognizes urban transport initiatives with Awards of Excellence
- DRDO Conducts the 4th Young Scientists Meet
- Award of President's standard to 501 Signal unit and 30 Squadron On
- Sugar stocks are enough in the country, Government is keeping a close watch on prices - Ram Vilas Paswan
- The Highways and Shipping Sectors Surge Ahead as the Centre Pushes for World Class Infrastructure
Thursday, 10 November 2016
Requested Ministry-wise PIB releases
"This is the precept by which I have lived: Prepare for the worst; expect the best, and take what comes." via Quote of the Day h...
Address by the President of India, Shri Pranab Mukherjee on the Occasion of Presentation of ‘Distinguished Indologist Award 2016’ Diver...
AYUSH Institutes offering Courses in Mano Vigyana and Manasa Roga/Psychiatry Ministry of Information and Broadcasting at Ministry ...