- Address by the President of India, Shri Pranab Mukherjee on the Occasion of Presentation of ‘Distinguished Indologist Award 2016’
- Diversity is at the Core of our Pluralistic Society, Says President
- Nepalese Needs Assessment Team visits NDMA
- MoS (Home) Shri Hansraj Gangaram Ahir as Chief Guest at 51st Raising Day Parade of BSF
- Dr Jitendra Singh inaugurates the Swachhta Pakhwada being organised by DoPT
- Union HRD Minister launches ‘Vittiya Saksharata Abhiyan’
- Sports Minister Shri Vijay Goel Invites Dutch Sports Industry to do Business in India and from India
- Government clarifies that the apprehension sought to be created that the jewellery with the household which is acquired-out of disclosed sources or exempted income shall become taxable under the proposed Taxation Laws (Second Amendment) Bill, 2016, is totally unfounded and baseless.
- Various points clarified with respect to gold jewellery and ornaments; No limit on holding of gold jewellery or ornaments by anybody provided it is acquired from explained sources of income including inheritance.
- Exchange Rate of Foreign Currency Relating To Imported and Export Goods Notified
- With effect from the of , old Rs. 500 bank notes will not be accepted at petrol, diesel and gas outlets of Public Sector Oil and Gas Marketing Companies as well as for purchase of Air Tickets at Airports; However, supply of LPG continues to be in the exempted category for the purpose of payment through old Rs. 500 bank notes.
- UNESCO inscribes Yoga in the representative list of Intangible Cultural Heritage of Humanity
- 2nd Phase of Tele-Medicine Services of ESIC for North-Eastern States Launche
- 12 Suburban Special Trains on Mahaparinirvan Divas
- Shri Ravindra Gupta Taken over charge as a New Member (Rolling Stock), Railway Board
- Indian Council of Medical Research (ICMR) Signs MoU with Indian Council of Agricultural Research (ICAR)
- On World AIDS Day, Health Minister appeals to all to partner with the Government in its endeavours
- Cleaning of Rivers Under Namami Gange Mission
- MoUs for Cleaning Ganga River
- New Appointments for National Mission for Clean Ganga
- NGOs Registered and In-Operation
- Reverse E-Bidding to ensure adequate Fuel Supplies for Stranded Gas based Power Plants: Piyush Goyal
- LED Retail Prices come down to Rs. 65 under UJALA Scheme; 17.90 Crore LED bulbs distributed across the Country
- Measures to meet targets for Nuclear Power
- Shri Mansukh Mandaviya says the Government is well prepared to resume toll collection on National Highways
Friday, 2 December 2016
Requested Ministry-wise PIB releases
"This is the precept by which I have lived: Prepare for the worst; expect the best, and take what comes." via Quote of the Day h...
Address by the President of India, Shri Pranab Mukherjee on the Occasion of Presentation of ‘Distinguished Indologist Award 2016’ Diver...
AYUSH Institutes offering Courses in Mano Vigyana and Manasa Roga/Psychiatry Ministry of Information and Broadcasting at Ministry ...