- President of India inaugurates ninth World Confluence of Humanity, Power and Spirituality
- Speech by the President of India, Shri Pranab Mukherjee at the World Confluence of Humanity, Power and Spirituality
- PM pays tributes to Indian Armed Forces on Vijay Diwas
- Union Home Minister inaugurates new building of Central Detective Training School (CDTS), Ghaziabad
- Dr Jitendra Singh for promoting PPP model in healthcare services
- Winter Session, 2016 of Parliament concludes
- Income Tax Searches lead to Admission of Undisclosed Incomes of Rs. 2600 Crore since 8th November, 2016.
- Taxation Laws (Second Amendment) Act, 2016 came into force yesterday i.e. 15th December, 2016 and rules notified today and placed in public domain; The Taxation and Investment Regime for Pradhan Mantri Garib Kalyan Yojana, 2016 introduced under the said Act to commence from i.e. and to remain open for declarations up to .
- Make in India 'Power Sector'- Achievement Report
- First Meeting of Executive Committees for Commemoration of Birth Centenary of Pt. Deendayal Upadhyaya and 350th Birth Anniversary of Guru Gobind Singh Held
- Measures to Provide Relief to Powerloom Industry
- ESIC introduces a new Scheme to promote Registration of Employers/Employees
- Minister of Railways Flags Off Country’s First Humsafar Train
- Minister of Railways launch the Campaign “Innovation Challenges for Indian Railways”
- RABI Crops Sowing Crosess 519 lakh Hactare
- Announcement of US-India Clean Energy Finance Facility Initiative
- Centre Announces Notification of Prevention of Cruelty to Animals (Pet Shop) Rules, 2016
- Amendment in EIA Notification, 2006 on Integration of Environmental Conditions with Building Permissions
- 6th BRICS Health Ministers’ Meet Delhi Communiqué
- Shri J P Nadda addresses 6th BRICS Health Ministers’ Meeting; highlights the achievements of India in the health sector
- Cantonments Should Make Efforts to Make Their Areas Open Defecation Free Under Swachh Bharat – Dr Bhamre
- LAUNCH of Eighth LCU - GRSE YARD 2099
- Asia Pacific countries resolve to adopt Urban Plus approach to take planning beyond city limits
- Rights of Persons with Disabilities Bill - 2016 Passed by Parliament
- Year End Review-2016 “Rights of Persons with Disabilities (RPWD) Bill-2016” Passed by Parliament
- NTPC and NALCO signs MoU to establish a 2400 MW Coal based power project at Gajmara, Odisha
- DoNER Ministry to offer incentives for 'Start-Ups' in Northeast
- Children and Anganwadi workers/helpers being enrolled for Aadhar for provision of services under ICDS: Smt Maneka Sanjay Gandhi
- Creation of Special Juvenile Police Units mandated under JJ Act, 2015
- Anganwadi Buildings with Child friendly toilets being constructed: WCD Minister
- Simplified Proforma for Incorporating Company Electronically (SPICe)
- Action against defaulting companies under various provisions of the Companies Act, 1956
Friday, 16 December 2016
Requested Ministry-wise PIB releases
Youth from Jammu & Kashmir Participating in Operation Sadbhavana call on the President Address by the Hon’ble President of India ...
Address by the President of India, Shri Pranab Mukherjee on the Occasion of Presentation of ‘Distinguished Indologist Award 2016’ Diver...
AYUSH Institutes offering Courses in Mano Vigyana and Manasa Roga/Psychiatry Ministry of Information and Broadcasting at Ministry ...