- Practical approach to the possibility of a South Asian Union would be to make haste slowly: Vice President
- PM condoles the demise of former Prime Minister of Sri Lanka Shri Ratnasiri Wickremanayake
- MoS (Home) Shri Hansraj Gangaram Ahir reviews the working of NCB
- Union Home Minister chairs Southern Zonal Council meeting
- Statement of Ministry of Youth Affairs and Sports on IOA
- Sports Minister Vijay Goel Felicitates Members of World Cup Winner Indian Junior Hockey Team
- Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) on withdrawal of Legal Tender Character of the Old Bank Notes in the denominations of Rs 500/- and Rs 1,000 and replies there to.
- Year End Review of Ministry of Steel
- Central Government sanctions of Rs 200.00 Crores for the Tirupur Dyeing Industry
- Derailment of Sealdah - Ajmer Express near Kanpur in Uttar Pradesh
- Various services / projects of Ministry of Railways in Uttar Pradesh inaugurated / foundation stone laid / dedicated to the nation
- Clarification Regarding ATC Ground Incident at IGI Airport, New Delhi on 27th December, 2016
- Centre assistance of Rs.489 cr for improving water supply and sewerage networks in Delhi
- After Demonetization, Steps Taken by Government to Ensure That no Hardship is Faced by the Tourists
- Achievements & Initiatives of Heavy Industry and Public Enterprises Ministry During 2016
- Cabinet approves need-based sale of surplus land of four Pharmaceutical PSUs
- Cabinet approves International Solar Alliance (ISA): Signing of the Framework Agreement
- Fresh guidelines on Sexual Harassment of Women at Workplace (Prevention, Prohibition and Redressal) Act, 2013 issued by DoPT
Wednesday, 28 December 2016
Requested Ministry-wise PIB releases
"This is the precept by which I have lived: Prepare for the worst; expect the best, and take what comes." via Quote of the Day h...
Address by the President of India, Shri Pranab Mukherjee on the Occasion of Presentation of ‘Distinguished Indologist Award 2016’ Diver...
AYUSH Institutes offering Courses in Mano Vigyana and Manasa Roga/Psychiatry Ministry of Information and Broadcasting at Ministry ...