- Delegation from young FICCI ladies organization call on the President
- Change of Guard Ceremony to be held at 1130 Hrs on
- PM’s interaction with scholars participating in Neemrana Conference
- Shri Rajnath Singh chairs a meeting of Gorkhaland Territorial Administration
- Union Home Minister to inaugurate new building of Central Detective Training School (CDTS), Ghaziabad
- Steps to popularize use of RTI Act
- Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan celebrates Foundation Day
- Tremendous response to Digital Financial Literacy campaign- Union HRD Minister
- Massive Open Online Courses by IITs
- Union Sports Minister Vijay Goel leads Torch March In Support Of Digital Banking
- Dr. Harsh Vardhan Inaugurates Second Meeting of Interim Board of CEPI
- Change in Tariff Value of Crude Palm Oil, RBD Palm Oil, Others – Palm Oil, Crude Palmolein, RBD Palmolein, Others – Palmolein, Crude Soyabean Oil, Brass Scrap (All Grades), Poppy Seeds, Areca Nuts, Gold And Silver Notified
- Exchange Rate of Foreign Currency Relating To Imported and Export Goods Notified
- The Union Finance Minister Shri Arun Jaitley chairs the Fifth Meeting of the Consultative Committee attached to the Ministry of Finance on the subjectof “Shift to Digital Transactions”;
- INDIA’S FOREIGN TRADE: November, 2016
- India Signs Open Skies Agreement With Six Countries During ICAN 2016
- Digital Payment System For Parking Charges At Airports
- Centre is Committed to Promote Organic Farming: Radha Mohan Singh
- Change in Environment is Key Factor for Emergence of New Races of Pathogen, Minor Diseases of Insect-Pests become Major Biotic Stresses: Shri Radha Mohan Singh
- Healthcare needs to be affordable, accessible and adhere to quality standards: J P Nadda
- Opening Ceremony: Indo- Maldives Joint Military Exercise Commences in Maldives
- World Bank Study pegs India’s Energy Efficiency Market at Rs. 1.6 Lakh Crores
- India to Receive Euro 1 billion Soft Loan for ‘Green Energy Corridors’ from Germany
- Joint Venture by NPCIL for Production of Electricity
- Committee on Taxi policy guidelines submits its report, says city taxies should be allowed to run on app based platforms.
Thursday, 15 December 2016
Requested Ministry-wise PIB releases
Poetry is thoughts that come from above: Vice President PM reviews progress of UDAY, Mineral Block auctions Shri Rajnath Singh cha...
Address by the President of India, Shri Pranab Mukherjee on the Occasion of Presentation of ‘Distinguished Indologist Award 2016’ Diver...
AYUSH Institutes offering Courses in Mano Vigyana and Manasa Roga/Psychiatry Ministry of Information and Broadcasting at Ministry ...