- Most outstanding trait of presidency its ability to question, discuss and debate every dogma, says President while inaugurating Bicentenary celebrations of Presidency University
- Difference of Opinion is essential in a Democracy, says President
- West Bengal a good Business Destination, says President
- Media must stand up to fear, seek information and speak out: Vice President
- PM’s Inaugural Address (via Video Conference) at the National Conference of Central and State/UT Ministers and Secretaries of Tourism, Culture and Sports
- Civil Aviation Minister Shri Ashok Gajapathi Raju Pusapati and MoS (Home) Shri Kiren Rijiju inaugurate the Digidhan Mela
- Chairman, Law Commission of India, Justice Dr. B. S. Chauhan delivers the 15th CVC Lecture on "Fair Investigation & Trail and Disciplinary Proceedings"
- 3-day Conference of Central and State Ministers and Secretaries of Sports & Youth Affairs, tourism and culture Begins in Kutch, Gujarat
- India participates in JITSIC meeting on ‘Panama Papers’ where 30 Revenue Authorities shared their findings on investigations arising from the Panama Papers; including the role of tax intermediaries such as financial institutions, advisers etc, who facilitate tax evasion.
- FFO of CPSE ETF gets overwhelming response as issue gets oversubscribed by wide margin
- Amendment in Pradhan Mantri Garib Kalyan Deposit Scheme (PMGKDS), 2016
- Interaction with Beneficiaries of Up-scaled: Revised 2013 Lean Manufacturing Competitiveness Scheme (LMCS)
- Ministry of Steel Organises First Steel Consumers’ Council Meeting in Mumbai
- Ministry Of Steel Invites Comments/ Suggestions on the National Steel Policy (NSP), 2017 from All Stakeholders and the Public
- Steel Minister Chaudhary Birender Singh lauds the celebration of ‘Swachhta Pakhwada’ in Ministry of Steel and its PSUs (January 1-15, 2017
- Ministry of Railways Signs Joint Venture Agreement with the Govt. of Jharkhand
- Procedure for Refund/Cancellation of PRS and UTS tickets Booked through PoS Machine
- Rabi Crops Sowing Crosess 628 Lakh Hactare
- The Decision we have taken, The Policy we Formulated and The Commitment Towards These Goals Will Lead to Improvement in The Ground Situation- Shri Radha Mohan Singh
- National Conference to Promote and Develop Tourism, Culture, Youth Affairs and Sports Begins in Rann of Kutch Today
- Water level of 91 major Reservoirs of the Country goes down by Two per cent
- India concludes MoU on MSME Cooperation with Indian Ocean Rim Association (IORA) Member Countries
Friday, 20 January 2017
Requested Ministry-wise PIB releases
Poetry is thoughts that come from above: Vice President PM reviews progress of UDAY, Mineral Block auctions Shri Rajnath Singh cha...
Address by the President of India, Shri Pranab Mukherjee on the Occasion of Presentation of ‘Distinguished Indologist Award 2016’ Diver...
AYUSH Institutes offering Courses in Mano Vigyana and Manasa Roga/Psychiatry Ministry of Information and Broadcasting at Ministry ...