- PM conveys his best wishes all the participants of T20 World Cup for the Blind-2017
- PM pays tributes to Mahatma Gandhi, on his Punya Tithi
- 12th Raising Day Celebration of National Disaster Response Force to be held tomorro
- Shri Amulya Kumar Patnaik appointed as Commissioner of Police, Delhi
- Government Constitutes Task Force for preparing Action Plan for Next three Olympic Games: Vijay Goel
- PM urges all political parties to enable smooth Budget Session of Parliament
- Meghalaya’s first ever Apparel and Garment Centre inaugurated at Ampati
- Meeting of the Consultative Committee for Ministry of Petroleum & Natural Gas on “Conservation & Fuel Efficiency” held
- India Post Payments Bank will be a game changer for financial inclusion-Manoj Sinha
- Visit of Commander of the Sri Lankan Navy
- Combined Defence Services Examination (ii), 2016 Declaration of written result
- Shri Ram Vilas Paswan approves recommendations of 7th CPC for employees of Bureau of Indian Standards (BIS)
- Warning against spurious schemes being floated in the name of Beti Bachao Beti Padhao
Monday, 30 January 2017
Requested Ministry-wise PIB releases
"This is the precept by which I have lived: Prepare for the worst; expect the best, and take what comes." via Quote of the Day h...
Address by the President of India, Shri Pranab Mukherjee on the Occasion of Presentation of ‘Distinguished Indologist Award 2016’ Diver...
AYUSH Institutes offering Courses in Mano Vigyana and Manasa Roga/Psychiatry Ministry of Information and Broadcasting at Ministry ...