- President of India’s message on the eve of National Day of Bosnia and Herzegovina
- Smt. Dangwimsai Pul not met the Vice President of India
- PM meets youth and children from Jammu and Kashmir
- PM greets the scientists on National Science Day; salutes Sir CV Raman for his contribution to science
- Shri Amarnathji Yatra 2017
- Ms. D. R. Doley Barman appointed as Director, SVP National Police Academy, Hyderabad
- Registration of Pilgrims for Shri Amarnath Yatra - 2017 begins from tomorro
- Dr Jitendra Singh and Shri Kiren Rijiju felicitate sportspersons of North-Eastern States, who participated in Rio Olympics, 2016
- ACC Appointment
- Central Board of Direct Taxes (CBDT) signs ten (10) more Advance Pricing Agreements (APAs) pertaining to various sectors of the economy like Telecom, Pharmaceutical, Banking & Finance, Steel, Retail and Information Technology etc.; With this, the total number of APAs entered into by the CBDT reaches 140.
- OECD Economic Survey of India 2017 : Indian economy is expanding at a fast pace, boosting living standards and reducing poverty nationwide; Hails India’s recent growth rate of more than 7 percent annually as the strongest among G-20 countries; Secretary, Department of Economic Affairs, Shri Shaktikanta Das and Secretary-General OECD, Mr. Angel Gurria jointly launched OECD Economic Survey of India in Delhi today.
- Change in Tariff Value of Crude Palm Oil, RBD Palm Oil, Others – Palm Oil, Crude Palmolein, RBD Palmolein, Others – Palmolein, Crude Soyabean Oil, Brass Scrap (All Grades), Poppy Seeds, Areca Nuts, Gold and Silver Notified
- Index of Eight Core Industries (Base: 2004-05=100)
- No Net Impact on LPG Consumers
- Minister for Railways holds a video conference with the Director Generals/Commissioners of Police of all States/Union Territories
- Minister for Civil Aviation Dedicates First Integrated Heliport to the Nation
- Shri Parshottam Rupala inaugurates NDDB’s national workshop on improving feed production efficiency & quality control aspects of cattle feed plants
- States agree on big ticket reforms for speedy urban service delivery and resource mobilization
- Bajaj Auto Donates Rs One Crore to Armed Forces Flag Day Fund
- Facts at a Glance- Uttar Pradesh Assembly Elections -2017
- Projects worth Rs 1050 Crore Awarded to arrest sewage pollution in Ganga from Patna
- Prime Minister Congratulates T-20 World Cup Winning Indian Blind Cricket Team
- Second Advance Estimates of National Income, 2016-17 And
Wednesday, 1 March 2017
Requested Ministry-wise PIB releases
"This is the precept by which I have lived: Prepare for the worst; expect the best, and take what comes." via Quote of the Day h...
Address by the President of India, Shri Pranab Mukherjee on the Occasion of Presentation of ‘Distinguished Indologist Award 2016’ Diver...
AYUSH Institutes offering Courses in Mano Vigyana and Manasa Roga/Psychiatry Ministry of Information and Broadcasting at Ministry ...