- Speech to be delivered by the President on the occasion of the 6TH K.S. Rajamony Memorial Lecture March 2, 2017 Kochi
- President of India’s message on the eve of National Day of Bulgaria
- Those in Universities must engage in reasoned discussion and debate rather than propagate a culture of unrest, says President
- Address by the President of India, Shri Pranab Mukherjee on the Occasion of Inauguration of the Kochi Muziris Biennale Seminar on ‘Importance of sustainable cultural building’
- Jawaharlal Nehru University wins the visitor’s awards for the Best University, 2017
- President of India inaugurates Kochi Muziris Biennale Seminar on ‘Importance of Sustainable Cultural Building’
- President of India to inaugurate a week-long Festival of Innovations at Rashtrapati Bhavan on March 4
- Text of PM’s inaugural address (via video conference) at the Annual International Yoga Conference in Rishikesh
- Exchange Rate of Foreign Currency Relating To Imported and Export Goods Notified
- Steel Minister Chaudhary Birender Singh address Regional conference on ‘Enhancing steel consumption in India’ organized by Steel Ministry in Gangtok, Sikkim
- Minister for Railways inaugurates key freight sector initiatives of Indian Railways.
- Government has added over 4000 medical PG seats for 2017-18: J P Nadda
- DRDO Hands Over its Developed Products to Indian Army
- INHS ASVINI Mumbai Adjudged best service Hospital in the AFMS
- Maiden Anti-Ship Missile launch by Kalvari
- NMCG Signs MoU with Rotary India for the Success of Namami Gange
- JNPT Participates in Direct Port Delivery Workshop
- Dr Jitendra Singh Inaugurates Northeast Festival at Jesus & Mary College
- Ministry of Women & Child Development leads social media campaign #WeAreEqual for International Women’s Day
- Smt Nirmala Sitharaman, the Minister of State (Independent Charge) for Commerce and Industry says that Competition Commission of India (CCI) needs to continue to be a dynamic regulatory institution keeping in view the stage of economic development of the country and the diversity of the economy
Friday, 3 March 2017
Requested Ministry-wise PIB releases
"This is the precept by which I have lived: Prepare for the worst; expect the best, and take what comes." via Quote of the Day h...
Address by the President of India, Shri Pranab Mukherjee on the Occasion of Presentation of ‘Distinguished Indologist Award 2016’ Diver...
AYUSH Institutes offering Courses in Mano Vigyana and Manasa Roga/Psychiatry Ministry of Information and Broadcasting at Ministry ...