- Speech by the President of India, Shri Pranab Mukherjee at presentation of Key recommendations emanating from the roundtable discussions with the leaders on the consultation and policy dialogue about start-up, incubation and financing innovations to the President
- Rethink design and structure of financial instruments so as to provide fillip to Grassroots Innovation movement, says President
- King of Swaziland calls on the President
- Shri Kiren Rijiju launches “MySSB APP”
- Shri Kiren Rijiju addresses the 48th CISF Day Parade
- Warm Send off to Special Athletes Participating in World Winter Games 2017
- ‘International Vision Zero Conference’ on Occupational, Safety and Health
- Model Railway Stations
- Bangaldesh Army DGMS calls upon Indian Counterparts
- Narendra Kumar takes over as Chairman Central Water Commission
- No Proposal to Import Wheat by Centre
- Rs. 294.84 crores deposited by Pharmaceutical companies against demand notices issued by Government for overcharging patients for Scheduled Medicines
- Quick Estimates of Index of Industrial Production and Use-Based Index for the Month of January, 2017
- Dr. Jitendra Singh addresses 11th North East Business Summit
- Corporate Growth
Friday, 10 March 2017
Requested Ministry-wise PIB releases
"This is the precept by which I have lived: Prepare for the worst; expect the best, and take what comes." via Quote of the Day h...
Address by the President of India, Shri Pranab Mukherjee on the Occasion of Presentation of ‘Distinguished Indologist Award 2016’ Diver...
AYUSH Institutes offering Courses in Mano Vigyana and Manasa Roga/Psychiatry Ministry of Information and Broadcasting at Ministry ...