- Policies need constant revision for skilling people at scale and quality: Vice President
- PM announces ex gratia for the next of kin of those killed and seriously injured, in the bus accident in HP, from PMNRF
- NDMA to conduct mock exercise on forest fire tomorrow
- Union Home Minister to inaugurate the 2-day Civil Services Day function tomorrow
- Central Government amends Pradhan Mantri Garib Kalyan Deposit Scheme through a Notification.
- Steel Minister Chaudhary Birender Singh inaugurates India Steel 2017 in Mumbai
- Minister of Railways inaugurates Workshop on Adaptation & Sustainability of Modern Technologies in Railways Signaling & Telecom
- Minister of Railways Shri Suresh Prabhakar Prabhu Dedicates New Freight Terminals Under Mission Hundred & Flags off Three Freight Trains
- India develops National Action Plan to combat Antimicrobial Resistance
- Hon'ble RM'S interaction with IAF Commanders during Air Force Commanders' Conference
- Army Veteran Pays Homage to Martyrs, Plans to be a Global Nomad
- Mineral Production during February 2017 (Provisional)
- Cabinet approves signing of the Protocol amending the Convention between India and Portugal for avoidance of Double Taxation
- Cabinet approves encashment of accumulated leave to certain Defence Services Personnel who died or were invalidated out while in service between 30 December 1991 to 29 November 1999 with less than 15 years of service
- Cabinet approves extension of the validity of Central Order in respect of sugar for six months
- Cabinet gives approval for introduction of Constitution (One Hundred and Twenty-third Amendment) Bill 2017 and (ii) National Commission for Backward Classes (Repeal) Bill, 2017 in the Parliament
- Cabinet approves procurement of Voter Verifiable Paper Audit Trail Units for use in the General Elections, 2019
- Cabinet approves permission to avail external assistance by State Government entities from bilateral agencies for implementation of vital infrastructure projects
- The Government decides to do away with beacons for all categories of vehicles
Wednesday, 19 April 2017
Requested Ministry-wise PIB releases
NEWS FROM THE WEEK PM invites the world to Make in India, inaugurates Dr. Ambedkar International Centre and more... PM Makes a Pi...
Demonetisation of Rs. 500 and Rs.1000 currency notes has been in the news since 8th November and seen by many as the best Diverting of att...