- Solution to address the gaps and failings of democracy is indeed more democracy: Vice President
- Press Statement by Prime Minister during the State visit of President of Cyprus to India
- ‘Oorja’ –CAPFs Under -19 Football Talent Hunt Tournament-2017 begins in Goa from Monday
- MoS (Home) Shri Kiren Rijiju attends Passing Out Parade of Recruit Constables at Police Training College, Delhi
- Many pro-poor reforms brought by Union Government: Dr Jitendra Singh
- Faster and All-Round development is our Motto- Sh. Venkaiah Naidu
- Auction for Sale (Re-issue) of Government Stocks
- The Committee on Allowances headed by Shri Ashok Lavasa, Finance Secretary and Secretary (Expenditure) submitted its Report to the Union Finance Minister Shri Arun Jaitley yesterday; The Report will be now placed before the Empowered Committee of Secretaries (E-CoS) to firm-up the proposal for approval of the Cabinet.
- Tariff Notification in respect of Fixation of Tariff Value of Edible Oils, Brass Scrap, Poppy Seeds, Areca Nut, Gold and Sliver
- Central Board of Direct Taxes (CBDT) signs two Unilateral Advance Pricing Agreements (APAs) with Indian taxpayers, strengthening the Government’s commitment to foster a non-adversarial tax regime
- 4th National Standards Conclave
- Global Crude oil price of Indian Basket was US$ 49.94 per bbl on 27.04.2017
- EPF members now required to submit self-declaration for advance in case of illness of members/ dependents
- Signing of Tripartite MOU for broadband services to Post Offices
- Health Ministry launches ‘Test and Treat Policy for HIV’
- Urban Housing Mission now set for implementation in NCT of Delhi
- Army Chief Assures Bhutan of Continued Support
- Water level of 91 Major Reservoirs of the Country goes down by two per cent
- Uma Bharti launches Water Conservation Programme for Bundelkhand
- Shri Kalraj Mishra Chairs the meeting of the State Ministers of MSME
- Over 21 lakh LED Street Lights installed across India under Street Light National Programme
- The Eastern Peripheral Expressway for decongesting Delhi likely to be complete by August 2017
Friday, 28 April 2017
Requested Ministry-wise PIB releases
Youth from Jammu & Kashmir Participating in Operation Sadbhavana call on the President Address by the Hon’ble President of India ...
Address by the President of India, Shri Pranab Mukherjee on the Occasion of Presentation of ‘Distinguished Indologist Award 2016’ Diver...
AYUSH Institutes offering Courses in Mano Vigyana and Manasa Roga/Psychiatry Ministry of Information and Broadcasting at Ministry ...