- President of India congratulates ISRO on the successful launch of the South Asia Satellite-GSAT-09
- Speech of the President on the occasion of Annual Convocation of IGNFA
- President of India addresses the annual convocation of the Indira Gandhi national forest academy
- Vice President congratulates ISRO team for launching GSAT-9
- The South Asian Satellite – Some highlights
- Text of PM's Closing Remarks at the Video Conference with Heads of Government from South Asian Nations, to mark the launch of the South Asia Satellite
- Text of PM's Opening Remarks at the Video Conference with Heads of Government from South Asian Nations, to mark the launch of the South Asia Satellite
- MoS Home Shri Hansraj Gangaram Ahir reviewed LWE situation in Chhattisgarh
- Advancement of Budget facilitates speedy release of funds to States
- GSLV Successfully Launches South Asia Satellite
- The promulgation of Banking Regulation (Amendment) Ordinance, 2017 will lead to effective resolution of stressed assets, particularly in consortium or multiple banking arrangements
- CBDT seeks the stakeholders’ comments/suggestions on the Draft Rules relating to valuation of unquoted equity share for the purposes of Section 56 and Section 50CA of the Income-tax Act, 1961.
- The Union Minister of Finance, Defence and Corporate Affairs Shri Arun Jaitley will be leaving on a three day official visit to Japan tomorrow to participate in the Annual Meeting of Board of Governors’ of Asian Development Bank (ADB) and the Spring Meeting of the Institute of International Finance (IIF) among others.
- Centre of Excellence (CoE) on IT for Industry 4.0
- GI Tag is beneficial not only to weavers and artisans, but consumers too: Textiles Minister
- “Mahilao ko mila Samman, Yahi hai Ujjwala ki Pehchan” says Shri Dharmendra Pradhan
- Global Crude oil price of Indian Basket was US$ 48.82 per bbl on 04.05.2017
- Ministry of Civil Aviation Issues Draft CAR on Handling of unruly and disruptive passengers
- Naval commanders’ conference concludes
- Indian Warships visit Alexandria, Egypt
- Nepali community delegation calls on Dr Jitendra Singh
- The first ever workshop for capacity building of Chairpersons of ICCs of Government Ministries/Departments organized
- The facility of online registration of Child Care Institutions launched by the WCD Minister, Smt Maneka Sanjay Gandhi
- MoUs Worth Rs 2 Lakh Crores Signed in the India Integrated Transport & Logistics Summit
- Roundtable Discussion on Ways to Expand US-India Collaboration in Supply Chain and Infrastructure Initiatives
- Unified Urban Transport Body and Private Participation in Public Transport Could Help Promote Seamless Urban Mobility
- Supply Chain Transformation: Storage Innovations
- Multimodal Logistics Parks: Way Forward for Reducing Logistics Cost
- Expert Panel suggests Corridor - Wise SPVs for developing Dedicated Freight Corridors
Friday, 5 May 2017
Requested Ministry-wise PIB releases
at May 05, 2017
Youth from Jammu & Kashmir Participating in Operation Sadbhavana call on the President Address by the Hon’ble President of India ...
Address by the President of India, Shri Pranab Mukherjee on the Occasion of Presentation of ‘Distinguished Indologist Award 2016’ Diver...
AYUSH Institutes offering Courses in Mano Vigyana and Manasa Roga/Psychiatry Ministry of Information and Broadcasting at Ministry ...