- Officer trainees of Indian Foreign Service call on the President
- President of India congratulates Mr. Aleksandar Vucic on his assumption of office as President of Serbia
- Last date for nominations of Padma Awards is Sept 15th, 2017
- Last date for one time exemption given to associations for filing Annual Returns is June 14th, 2017
- Shri Rajnath Singh presents awards at 15th BSF Investiture Ceremony
- Pensioners donate fund for martyrs
- Prestigious APQN Quality Award to NAAC for International Co-operation in Quality Assurance
- Focus on Athlete-Centric, Coach led and System-Driven approach for Promotion and Development of Sports: Vijay Goel
- FM: In last three years, the present Government restored the credibility of the Indian Economy and the Government, introduced market mechanism based decision making process and eliminated the Government discretions among others.
- New Functionalities released under NPS to provide the ease of operation for the benefit of subscribers and nodal offices.
- Subscribe for Atal Pension Yojana (APY) digitally through user friendly eNPS Platform; APY subscribers base is more than 54 Lakhs subscribers; APY fund managers have generated a return of 13.91%.
- Exchange Rate of Foreign Currency relating to Imported and Export Goods Notified
- Global Crude oil price of Indian Basket was US$ 49.86 per bbl on 31.05.2017
- Under-recoveries for the month of June 2017 will be Rs. 8.86 per litre for PDS Kerosene
- India is a World leader in Milk Production for the past 15 years primarily due to the contribution of smallholder milk producers, processors and all other stakeholders involved: Shri Radha Mohan Singh
- Press Note on Zika Virus Disease
- Surgeon Vice Admiral AA Pawar, Vsm assumes the charge as Director general Medical Services (NAVY)
- Water Resources Ministry to Set up a Committee to Look into the De-Silting of Ganga Says Uma Bharti
- Inauguration of MITS Mega Food Park at Rayagada, Odisha.
- Beti Bachao Beti Padhao: Information for All
- Workmen in the North East being trained on -site to handle construction equipments NHIDCL-NSDC to train over a 1000 people under PMKVY in a phased manner Shri Gadkari launches first phase of training for workmen of Tripura today
- Shri Gadkari launches INAM-Pro + : The Web Platform for Sale and Purchase of Construction Material and Service
Thursday, 1 June 2017
Requested Ministry-wise PIB releases
OUR WORLD MORRIS M. NOVEMBER 24, 2017 Share 22 Stumble Tweet Pin +1 Share SHARES 22 Keeping up with the news is...
Address by the President of India, Shri Pranab Mukherjee on the Occasion of Presentation of ‘Distinguished Indologist Award 2016’ Diver...
AYUSH Institutes offering Courses in Mano Vigyana and Manasa Roga/Psychiatry Ministry of Information and Broadcasting at Ministry ...