- President of India to visit Maharashtra and Karnataka from June 17 to 18, 2017
- PM condoles the demise of Justice PN Bhagwati
- ACC Appointments
- HRD Ministry to organize several programmes to popularise Yoga
- The Union Finance Minister Shri Arun Jaitley called upon H.E. President MOON Jae-in of the Republic of Korea yesterday:
- Atal Pension Yojana (APY) can now be subscribed digitally;
- India’s spice exports rise 12% to record all-time high in value and volume in 2016-17
- Awareness session on Industrial Informaton System – Chaattisgarh
- Water Storage Level of 91 major reservoirs of the Country continues to be at 20% of their capacity
- Insolvency and Bankruptcy Board of India notifies Fast Track Insolvency Resolution Process for Corporate Persons Regulations
Friday, 16 June 2017
Requested Ministry-wise PIB releases
"This is the precept by which I have lived: Prepare for the worst; expect the best, and take what comes." via Quote of the Day h...
Address by the President of India, Shri Pranab Mukherjee on the Occasion of Presentation of ‘Distinguished Indologist Award 2016’ Diver...
AYUSH Institutes offering Courses in Mano Vigyana and Manasa Roga/Psychiatry Ministry of Information and Broadcasting at Ministry ...