- President of India to attend special session of AIMA tomorrow
- PM greets BIMSTEC nations on 20th anniversary of BIMSTEC
- Two-day National Level Conference on "Capacity Building of SDRFs-2017" being held
- Health advisory for Yatris During Shri Amarnathji Yatra
- Shri Amarnathji Yatra 2017
- Shri Rajnath Singh inaugurates National Level Conference on "Capacity Building of SDRFs-2017 "
- Registration of Pilgrims for Shri Amarnath Yatra - 2017
- Dr. Mahendra Nath Pandey, MoS HRD visited Tezpur University
- India is committed to transform the energy landscape of the country with significant clean energy share
- The Union Minister of Finance, Defence and Corporate Affairs leaves on a 4-day official visit to Paris to attend OECD Meetings among others
- CBDT notifies transactions for which the condition of chargeability to STT for claiming exemption under Section 10(38) of the Income Tax Act, 1961 shall not apply.
- Cabinet Secretary asks the different Ministries/Departments and Public Sector Undertakings (PSUs) under these Ministries to set-up and activate a GST Facilitation Cell to provide all possible support to the business and industry sector for the smooth roll-out of GST with effect from 1st July, 2017.
- Shri J P Nadda launches ‘Skill for Life, Save a Life’ initiative to promote skill development in the health sector
- INSV TARINI Maiden Visit to Mauritius
- Booklet to Promote Medicinal Plantation in Villages along Ganga Released
- National Trust under M/O Social Justice & Empowerment launches ‘Inclusive India Initiative’
- Long Range Forecast Update for the Southwest Monsoon Seasonal Rainfall 2017
Tuesday, 6 June 2017
Requested Ministry-wise PIB releases
ΨCSuiteMentor© ØMSME ⊕Startup ΘEnterpriseMentor ϖProBonoAdvisor βPolicy φPolitics ⊕Strategy ∅Thinker ϕArtist| Educator| |Advisor | Ex Censor | Excellence Assessor | Startup and C-Suite MentorEx MNC Director Startup and C-Suite Mentor
"A good laugh is sunshine in the house." via Quote of the Day http://ift.tt/2hwnrBq Charles Caleb Colton "The p...
"It is now life and not art that requires the willing suspension of disbelief." via Art Quote of the Day http://ift.tt/2mWA21...