- President of India to attend special session of AIMA tomorrow
- PM greets BIMSTEC nations on 20th anniversary of BIMSTEC
- Two-day National Level Conference on "Capacity Building of SDRFs-2017" being held
- Health advisory for Yatris During Shri Amarnathji Yatra
- Shri Amarnathji Yatra 2017
- Shri Rajnath Singh inaugurates National Level Conference on "Capacity Building of SDRFs-2017 "
- Registration of Pilgrims for Shri Amarnath Yatra - 2017
- Dr. Mahendra Nath Pandey, MoS HRD visited Tezpur University
- India is committed to transform the energy landscape of the country with significant clean energy share
- The Union Minister of Finance, Defence and Corporate Affairs leaves on a 4-day official visit to Paris to attend OECD Meetings among others
- CBDT notifies transactions for which the condition of chargeability to STT for claiming exemption under Section 10(38) of the Income Tax Act, 1961 shall not apply.
- Cabinet Secretary asks the different Ministries/Departments and Public Sector Undertakings (PSUs) under these Ministries to set-up and activate a GST Facilitation Cell to provide all possible support to the business and industry sector for the smooth roll-out of GST with effect from 1st July, 2017.
- Shri J P Nadda launches ‘Skill for Life, Save a Life’ initiative to promote skill development in the health sector
- INSV TARINI Maiden Visit to Mauritius
- Booklet to Promote Medicinal Plantation in Villages along Ganga Released
- National Trust under M/O Social Justice & Empowerment launches ‘Inclusive India Initiative’
- Long Range Forecast Update for the Southwest Monsoon Seasonal Rainfall 2017
Tuesday, 6 June 2017
Requested Ministry-wise PIB releases
Mentoring Startup Entrepreneurs Daily update ⋅ September 23, 2017 NEWS Cornell Startup Wins First Place at Entrepreneurial Com...
Address by the President of India, Shri Pranab Mukherjee on the Occasion of Presentation of ‘Distinguished Indologist Award 2016’ Diver...
AYUSH Institutes offering Courses in Mano Vigyana and Manasa Roga/Psychiatry Ministry of Information and Broadcasting at Ministry ...