- President of India inaugurates Bose institute’s unified campus at Salt Lake, Kolkata
- President of India attends 125th birth anniversary celebrations of Professor P.C. Mahalanobis
- President of India’s message on the eve of National Day of Congo
- PM attends centenary year celebrations of Sabarmati Ashram in Ahmedabad
- PM addresses Samajik Adhikarita Shivir in Rajkot, distributes aids and assistive devices to divyang
- PM inaugurates filling of Aji Dam under Sauni Yojana
- NDMA to conduct mock exercise in Delhi tomorrow to check earthquake preparedness
- Union Home Minister chairs High Level Committee meeting for Central Assistance to Karnataka
- Dr Jitendra Singh launches new training programme ‘COMMIT’ for State Government officials
- CEC Dr. Nasim Zaidi delivers the 20th lecture of the CVC ‘Lecture Series’, on “Political Finance and some implications”
- ACC Appointment
- Launch of Web Application for Legal Services to Prisoners
- Government is committed to take tough Anti-Doping measures to provide a healthy eco-system for Development of Sports: Vijay Goel
- Role of National Observers appointed by Department of Sports
- India's GSAT-17 Communication Satellite Launched Successfully
- The Union Finance Minister Shri Arun Jaitley holds bilateral discussions with Mr Takehiko Nakao, President, Asian Development Bank (ADB), in Delhi today on a wide range of issues pertaining to enhanced cooperation between India and ADB.
- Finance Minister holds Meeting with the representatives of trade and industry; Ask them to pass on the benefit of GST to consumers
- MIS Report on Export Promotion Schemes 2017 of DGFT
- Commerce & Industry Minister discusses infrastructure development with President, Asian Development Bank
- Release of mid-term Foreign Trade Policy Review in September, 2017
- Sahitya Akademi invites books from Publishers and young Indian authors for Yuva Puraskar 2018
- Global Crude oil price of Indian Basket was US$ 45.64 per bbl on 28.06.2017
- Shri Suresh Prabhakar Prabhu, Minister of Railways Lays The Foundation Stone For Five New Halt Stations Between Quazigund-Baramulla
- Recruitment Results finalized by UPSC in May, 2017
- Schedule for bye-elections to fill casual vacancies in the State Legislative Assemblies of Arunachal Pradesh and Nagaland – reg.
- Election to the Office of the Vice-President, 2017 (15th Vice-Presidential Election)
- Water Storage Level of 91 Major Reservoirs of the Country continues to be at 19% of their Capacity
- Shri Ram Vilas Paswan approves amendments in the Legal Metrology (Packaged Commodities) Rules, 2011
- National Cyber Security Coordinator visits JNPT to assess the impact of cyber attack that disrupted the operations at one of its terminals
- Highest Number of Divyangjan Given Aids and Appliances in the Presence of Prime Minister At Rajkot Samajik Adhikarita Shivir
- Kingdom of Saudi Arabia to Implement Energy Efficiency Programmes, Signs MoU with EESL
- India Can Integrate 175 Gigawatts of Renewable Energy into the Electricity Grid, Reveals Study
- Report Titled “Key Indicators of Unincorporated Non-Agricultural Enterprises (Excluding Construction) in India” Released by NSSO
- 11th Statistics Day celebrated
- Shri Mukhtar Abbas Naqvi addresses the 76th meeting of Central Waqf Council
Thursday, 29 June 2017
Requested Ministry-wise PIB releases
Requested Ministry-wise PIB releases
"This is the precept by which I have lived: Prepare for the worst; expect the best, and take what comes." via Quote of the Day h...
Address by the President of India, Shri Pranab Mukherjee on the Occasion of Presentation of ‘Distinguished Indologist Award 2016’ Diver...
AYUSH Institutes offering Courses in Mano Vigyana and Manasa Roga/Psychiatry Ministry of Information and Broadcasting at Ministry ...