- President of India’s message on the eve of National Day of Sweden
- President of India congratulates ISRO for the successful launch of GSLV-MK III
- Vice President congratulates ISRO team on successful launch of GSLV-Mk III
- PM’s informal meeting with Secretaries to Union Government
- Text of PM’s address on the occasion of the 5th International Convention of SPIC MACAY at New Delhi – via video conferencing
- PM congratulates ISRO for the successful launch of GSLV – MKIII D1/GSAT-19 mission
- PM reviews progress towards beginning of GST on July 1
- PM’s message on World Environment Day
- MoU signed between Central Industrial Security Force & National Skill Development Corporation
- Handbook, Module & Guidelines on Safe Childhood Programme for Gram Panchayats Released
- Shri S.S. Ahluwalia leads Indian Parliamentary Delegation to Israel
- Mission Innovation and Clean Energy Ministerial 6-8 June, 2017 Beijing, China - Dr. Harsh Vardhan to lead the Indian Delegation
- First Developmental Flight of India's GSLV Mk III Successfully launches GSAT-19 Satellite
- 24 States pass the State GST (SGST) Act While 7 States viz. Meghalaya,Punjab,Tamil Nadu, Kerala, Karnataka, Jammu & Kashmir and West Bengal have yet to pass the SGST Act.
- Auction for Sale (Re-issue) of Government of India Floating Rate Bonds 2024 and other Government Stocks
- India Signs Loan Agreement with the World Bank for USD 39.2 Million for the project “Assam Citizen Centric Service Delivery”
- Leading Importers and Exporters participate in the Mango Buyer Seller Meet
- Ministry of Railways celebrates World Environment Day
- National Aviation University signs MoU with Bird Worldwide Flight Services (India) for training in Aviation and Aerospace sector
- Shri M.Venkaiah Naidu launches ‘Segregation of Municipal Waste at Source Initiative for NCR’
- Sharad Jain new DG NWDA
- Committee of Secretaries to be set up soon to tackle The issue of Groundwater Depletion: says Uma Bharti
- JNPT observes World Environment Day: organizes training on Sustainable Port Management
- Government to implement India’s first Rural LED Street Lighting Project in Andhra Pradesh
- Dr Jitendra Singh announces “Hill Area Development Programme” for Northeast
Tuesday, 6 June 2017
Requested Ministry-wise PIB releases
Mentoring Startup Entrepreneurs Daily update ⋅ September 23, 2017 NEWS Cornell Startup Wins First Place at Entrepreneurial Com...
Address by the President of India, Shri Pranab Mukherjee on the Occasion of Presentation of ‘Distinguished Indologist Award 2016’ Diver...
AYUSH Institutes offering Courses in Mano Vigyana and Manasa Roga/Psychiatry Ministry of Information and Broadcasting at Ministry ...