- President addresses special session of AIMA organized to mark its Diamond Jubilee
- PM’s statement prior to his departure to Kazakhstan
- National Level Conference on "Capacity Building of SDRFs-2017" concludes today
- Shri Venkaiah Naidu inaugurates “Saath Hai Viswaas Hai, Ho Raha Vikas Hai” Exhibition
- Shri Radha Mohan Singh addresses National Workshop on Empowerment of Farmers of Tribal Areas
- Health Secretary inaugurates ‘Vatsalya – Maatri Amrit Kosh’, a National Human Milk Bank and Lactation Counselling Centre
- 33,76,793 Individual Household Toilets and 1,28,946 Community Toilet Seats built so far, says Shri M.Venkaiah Naidu
- Election to the Office of President of India, 2017 (15th Presidential Election).
- RSETI Diwas 2017
- Augmenting Cancer treatment facilities in the North East
- Cabinet approves MoU between India and Korea for export credit of USD 9 billion
- Cabinet approves agreement between India and Cyprus on Merchant Shipping
- Cabinet approves Bilateral MoU between India and Iran
- Cabinet approves MoU between India and Mali for standardization and conformity assessment
- Cabinet approves Agreement between India and Somalia on transfer of sentenced persons
- Cabinet approves Signing of Memorandum of Understanding between Securities and Exchange Board of India and European Securities and Markets Authority
- Cabinet approves transfer of 4.64 hectares of land belonging to Indian Institute of Soil & Water Conservation (IISWC) Research Centre at Vasad, Gujarat to National Highways Authority of India
- NHAI working on widening NH-21 : Project to cut journey time to Kullu-Manali, Leh, bring prosperity to Himachal
Wednesday, 7 June 2017
Requested Ministry-wise PIB releases
OUR WORLD MORRIS M. NOVEMBER 24, 2017 Share 22 Stumble Tweet Pin +1 Share SHARES 22 Keeping up with the news is...
Address by the President of India, Shri Pranab Mukherjee on the Occasion of Presentation of ‘Distinguished Indologist Award 2016’ Diver...
AYUSH Institutes offering Courses in Mano Vigyana and Manasa Roga/Psychiatry Ministry of Information and Broadcasting at Ministry ...