- President of India Inaugurates 7th Edition of KKM Memorial Gold Cup - Rural Football Tournament
- President of India Inaugurates Satya Bharti School in Kanidighi
- CIC to organise seminar on ‘Land Records and Right to Information Act 2005’ tomorrow
- Union Ministers Vijay Goel and Babul Supriyo Flag off 8th Slum Daud in Delhi
- Centre releases advance grant-in-aid of Rs.51.30 crore to Arunachal Pradesh for rescue and relief operations on account of flash floods
- Change in Tariff Value of Crude Palm Oil, RBD Palm Oil, Others – Palm Oil, Crude Palmolein, RBD Palmolein, Others – Palmolein, Crude Soyabean Oil, Brass Scrap (All Grades), Poppy Seeds, Areca Nuts, Gold and Silver Notified.
- Income Tax Department pushes additional cases of High Cash Deposits in Second Phase of Operation Clean Money.
- Third Meeting of the Governing Council of National Investment and Infrastructure Fund (NIIF) held today under the Chairmanship of Finance Minister, Shri Arun Jaitley;
- European Union & India establish an Investment Facilitation Mechanism
- INDIA’S FOREIGN TRADE: June 2017
- RINL Signs MoU with CCI for setting up Cement Plant
- Minister of Railways Shri Suresh Prabhakar Prabhu inducts First DEMU Train with Solar powered Coaches into service of the Nation
- Minister of Railways Shri Suresh Prabhakar Prabhu convened a special meeting with Railway Board Officials over Assam Flood
- Minister of Railways Shri Suresh Prabhakar Prabhu Inaugurates Various Passenger & Freight Initiatives
- Data is going to drive Telecom Industry in near future-Manoj Sinha India to emerge as a major player in 5G Subscriptions by 2022
- Raipur Airport Ranked First in Customer Satisfaction Index Survey
- Kharif Crop Sowing Crosses 563 Lakh Hectare Area
- Environment Minister to Dedicate NCSCM to the Nation Tomorrow
- Timelines fixed for some Varanasi development plans under central urban missions
- Indo-Sri Lankan Joint Exercise
- Defence Minister Releases a Book on Historic 2800 Kms Expedition – ‘Ganga Avahan’
- Biennial Elections to the Council of States from the States of Gujarat and West Bengal and bye election to Council of States from Madhya Pradesh-reg
- Ministry of Water Resources to Sign MoU with Ministry of Skill Development for the success of Namami Gange
- Shipping Ministry appointed committee suggests ways to upgrade port hospitals under PPP
- Shri Gadkari says highways can be used for laying optic fibre, oil and gas pipelines
Saturday, 15 July 2017
Requested Ministry-wise PIB releases
OUR WORLD MORRIS M. NOVEMBER 24, 2017 Share 22 Stumble Tweet Pin +1 Share SHARES 22 Keeping up with the news is...
Address by the President of India, Shri Pranab Mukherjee on the Occasion of Presentation of ‘Distinguished Indologist Award 2016’ Diver...
AYUSH Institutes offering Courses in Mano Vigyana and Manasa Roga/Psychiatry Ministry of Information and Broadcasting at Ministry ...