- Poetry is thoughts that come from above: Vice President
- PM reviews progress of UDAY, Mineral Block auctions
- Shri Rajnath Singh chairs meeting of Home Minister’s Advisory Committee for Dadra and Nagar Haveli
- ACC Appointments
- The Union Finance Minister, Shri Arun Jaitley:The National Trade Facilitation Action Plan (NTFAP) aims to align border procedures with international best practices and improve Ease of Doing Business; Dr Kunio Mikuriya, Secretary General, World Customs Organization (WCO) calls on the Finance Minister and praises the massive reforms undertaken by the present Government in the Indian Taxation System including implementation of GST.
- Global Crude oil price of Indian Basket was US$ 48.45 per bbl on 20.07.2017
- Shri Bandaru Dattatreya reviews the status of implementation of the recommendations of the Majithia Wage Board
- Kharif Crop Sowing Crosses 685 Lakh Hectare Area
- PPAs signed for first Wind Auction totalling 1050 MW
- DDA to call bids for integrated city projects at Dwaka, Narela, Rohini early next month
- Chiefs of staff committee Farewell Banquet For the Hon’ble President
- Forecast for Rapid Rise in Water Levels of Rivers in Madhya Pradesh, Rajasthan and Gujarat
- Demand notices of Rs. 74.65 crore issued to pharmaceutical companies for launching drug formulations without prior price approval of NPPA: Shri Mansukh Lal Mandaviya
- 2025 Pradhan Mantri Bhartiya Janaushadhi Kendras (PMBJKs) functional in 31 States/UTs: Shri Mansukh Lal Mandaviya
- Rs. 14,680 Cr. Approved for ICDS in the year 2017-18
Saturday, 22 July 2017
Requested Ministry-wise PIB releases
Reformative measures like introduction of GST will improve economy: Vice President Dr. M.S. Subbulakshmi, remains an unsurpassed phen...
Address by the President of India, Shri Pranab Mukherjee on the Occasion of Presentation of ‘Distinguished Indologist Award 2016’ Diver...
AYUSH Institutes offering Courses in Mano Vigyana and Manasa Roga/Psychiatry Ministry of Information and Broadcasting at Ministry ...