- Empowered civil society crucial for humane redress of social gaps: Vice President
- Vice President condoles the passing away of Prof. Yash Pal
- PM to inaugurate Dr. APJ Abdul Kalam Memorial tomorrow
- Shri Rajnath Singh chairs a review meeting of NDRF
- Sterling performance of Indian Women Cricket Team at World Cup inspires Youth to take Sports as a career: Vijay Goel
- Encouraging Scientists to Take Research Work
- Funds Allocation for Science Research
- Science Scholarship to Women
- Visiting Advanced Joint Research Faculty
- Shri Subhash Chandra Garg, Secretary, Department of Economic Affairs appointed as India’s Alternate Governor on the Board of Governors of the Asian Development Bank (ADB).
- Codex Alimentarius Commission meeting in Geneva adopts three Codex standards for spices
- Exhibition ‘Textiles & Decoration in Culture of Serbs in 19th and First Half of 20th Centuries’ Begins in National Museum
- Global Crude oil price of Indian Basket was US$ 49.38 per bbl on 26.07.2017
- Global Crude oil price of Indian Basket was US$ 47.92 per bbl on 25.07.2017
- Labour Code on Social Security, 2017
- Integrated Security System at Stations
- New Post Offices will be opened in this fiscal-Manoj Sinha
- Stringent EMF radiation norms are operational in India-Manoj Sinha
- Inauguration of CBRN Workshop by the COAS
- Schedule for bye-elections to fill clear vacancy in State Legislative Assemblies of Andhra Pradesh, Goa and NCT of Delhi - Regarding.
- Mineral Production during May 2017 (Provisional)
- Cabinet gives ex-post facto approval for amendment of the Constitution (Application to Jammu & Kashmir) Order, 1954
- Cabinet apprised of the MoU signed between India and Palestine on cooperation in the field of on youth affairs and sports
- Cabinet apprised of the Joint Declaration of Intent between India and Germany on Indo German-Centre for Sustainability
- Cabinet approves revision of guidelines of Sovereign Gold Bonds Scheme
- Cabinet approves revision of cost of Socio Economic and Caste Census 2011
- Learn & Earn Scheme
- Shri Gadkari announces Rs 200 crore assistance to Assam for repair of rain ravaged National Highways
Thursday, 27 July 2017
Requested Ministry-wise PIB releases
ΨCSuiteMentor© ØMSME ⊕Startup ΘEnterpriseMentor ϖProBonoAdvisor βPolicy φPolitics ⊕Strategy ∅Thinker ϕArtist| Educator| |Advisor | Ex Censor | Excellence Assessor | Startup and C-Suite MentorEx MNC Director Startup and C-Suite Mentor
"A good laugh is sunshine in the house." via Quote of the Day http://ift.tt/2hwnrBq Charles Caleb Colton "The p...
"It is now life and not art that requires the willing suspension of disbelief." via Art Quote of the Day http://ift.tt/2mWA21...