- Empowered civil society crucial for humane redress of social gaps: Vice President
- Vice President condoles the passing away of Prof. Yash Pal
- PM to inaugurate Dr. APJ Abdul Kalam Memorial tomorrow
- Shri Rajnath Singh chairs a review meeting of NDRF
- Sterling performance of Indian Women Cricket Team at World Cup inspires Youth to take Sports as a career: Vijay Goel
- Encouraging Scientists to Take Research Work
- Funds Allocation for Science Research
- Science Scholarship to Women
- Visiting Advanced Joint Research Faculty
- Shri Subhash Chandra Garg, Secretary, Department of Economic Affairs appointed as India’s Alternate Governor on the Board of Governors of the Asian Development Bank (ADB).
- Codex Alimentarius Commission meeting in Geneva adopts three Codex standards for spices
- Exhibition ‘Textiles & Decoration in Culture of Serbs in 19th and First Half of 20th Centuries’ Begins in National Museum
- Global Crude oil price of Indian Basket was US$ 49.38 per bbl on 26.07.2017
- Global Crude oil price of Indian Basket was US$ 47.92 per bbl on 25.07.2017
- Labour Code on Social Security, 2017
- Integrated Security System at Stations
- New Post Offices will be opened in this fiscal-Manoj Sinha
- Stringent EMF radiation norms are operational in India-Manoj Sinha
- Inauguration of CBRN Workshop by the COAS
- Schedule for bye-elections to fill clear vacancy in State Legislative Assemblies of Andhra Pradesh, Goa and NCT of Delhi - Regarding.
- Mineral Production during May 2017 (Provisional)
- Cabinet gives ex-post facto approval for amendment of the Constitution (Application to Jammu & Kashmir) Order, 1954
- Cabinet apprised of the MoU signed between India and Palestine on cooperation in the field of on youth affairs and sports
- Cabinet apprised of the Joint Declaration of Intent between India and Germany on Indo German-Centre for Sustainability
- Cabinet approves revision of guidelines of Sovereign Gold Bonds Scheme
- Cabinet approves revision of cost of Socio Economic and Caste Census 2011
- Learn & Earn Scheme
- Shri Gadkari announces Rs 200 crore assistance to Assam for repair of rain ravaged National Highways
Thursday, 27 July 2017
Requested Ministry-wise PIB releases
Vice- President attends Christmas eve celebration, says preserve our culture Vice- President holds talks with Afghan Second Vice Presid...
Demonetisation of Rs. 500 and Rs.1000 currency notes has been in the news since 8th November and seen by many as the best Diverting of att...