- PM interacts with Indian Women’s Cricket Team
- Preliminary text of English rendering of Prime Minister’s speech at the public meeting in Rameswaram, Tamil Nadu (27 July, 2017)
- PM condoles the demise of former Karnataka CM Shri N. Dharam Singh
- Text of PMs speech at the public meeting at Rameswaram, Tamil Nadu, 27 July, 2017
- Statement on ‘Situation arising out of recent floods in various parts of the country, particularly in Assam’
- Shri Rajnath Singh chairs meeting of Home Minister’s Advisory Committee for Chandigarh
- NITSER (National Institutes of Technology, Science Education and Research) Amendment Bill passed in Rajya Sabha
- Rajya Sabha passes the Indian Institute of Information Technology Public Private Partnership Bill 2017.
- Union Ministers Vijay Goel and Rajyavardhan Rathore inaugurate newly created 10-mts Rifle and Pistol Mini Range at Dr. Karni Singh Shooting Range, Tughlakabad, New Delhi
- National Fertilizers Limited (NFL) OFS over-subscribed by 1.41 times;
- BRICS countries’ Heads of Revenue Meeting hails GST Reforms being introduced in India; Memorandum of Cooperation (MOC) in respect of tax matters identifying areas of cooperation signed by the BRICS Heads of Revenue at the Meeting held at Hangzhou,China .
- Global Crude oil price of Indian Basket was US$ 49.73 per bbl on 27.07.2017
- Minister of Railways Shri Suresh Prabhakar Prabhu felicitates Indian Railways Women Cricketers of Indian Women Cricket Team
- To enable farmers to get maximum yields at lower cost, Government launched ambitious Soil Health Card scheme: Shri Radha Mohan Singh
- India all set to access resources under the Green Climate Fund for Finance Climate Action
- Ministry of Health releases Operational Guidelines for Planning and Implementation of Family Participatory Care
- Ministry of Defence enhances Financial Powers of Armed Forces
- Update on HADR Operations in Gujarat/Rajasthan
- Result of CS (P) Examination, 2017 for candidates who have qualified for admission in Indian Forest Service (Main) Examination, 2017.
- Civil Services (Preliminary) Exmination, 2017
- Forecast for Rapid Rise in Water Levels of Rivers in Jharkhand, East Uttar Pradesh, Madhya Pradesh, East Rajasthan, Gujarat and North Madhya Maharashtra
- No Politics on Water says Uma Bharti Jal Mantha-iv Inaugurated
- Rice procurement estimated 375 lakh tonnes during 2017-18 for Kharif Crop
- Revival of Closed Fertilizer Plants
- No Reports of Diversion & Smuggling of Subsidized Urea for Non-Agricultural Purposes: Shri Mansukh Lal Mandaviya
- Government has taken a number of measures to curb malpractices in neem coating of urea: Shri Mansukh Lal Mandaviya
- Government takes steps to Ease Stress in Stalled Thermal Power Projects: Shri Piyush Goyal
- 25 Charging Stations for Electric Vehicles Installed in Bengaluru on Pilot Basis Under Fame-India Scheme: Shri Piyush Goyal
- Infrastructure Projects in Gujarat and Jharkhand
- Clarification regarding suggestions received by WCD Ministry on issues related to NRI Marriages
- Dr. Harshvardhan launches “Sagar Vani” - An Integrated Information Dissemination System
- National Centre for Seismology launches ‘India Quake’ – An App for Earthquake Parameter Dissemination
- Severe Weather Warning – 27-31 July,2017
Friday, 28 July 2017
Requested Ministry-wise PIB releases
Today's Top Story UK : Britain steps up battle against money laundering Reuters Britain said on Monday it would create a ...
Demonetisation of Rs. 500 and Rs.1000 currency notes has been in the news since 8th November and seen by many as the best Diverting of att...