- PM interacts with Indian Women’s Cricket Team
- Preliminary text of English rendering of Prime Minister’s speech at the public meeting in Rameswaram, Tamil Nadu (27 July, 2017)
- PM condoles the demise of former Karnataka CM Shri N. Dharam Singh
- Text of PMs speech at the public meeting at Rameswaram, Tamil Nadu, 27 July, 2017
- Statement on ‘Situation arising out of recent floods in various parts of the country, particularly in Assam’
- Shri Rajnath Singh chairs meeting of Home Minister’s Advisory Committee for Chandigarh
- NITSER (National Institutes of Technology, Science Education and Research) Amendment Bill passed in Rajya Sabha
- Rajya Sabha passes the Indian Institute of Information Technology Public Private Partnership Bill 2017.
- Union Ministers Vijay Goel and Rajyavardhan Rathore inaugurate newly created 10-mts Rifle and Pistol Mini Range at Dr. Karni Singh Shooting Range, Tughlakabad, New Delhi
- National Fertilizers Limited (NFL) OFS over-subscribed by 1.41 times;
- BRICS countries’ Heads of Revenue Meeting hails GST Reforms being introduced in India; Memorandum of Cooperation (MOC) in respect of tax matters identifying areas of cooperation signed by the BRICS Heads of Revenue at the Meeting held at Hangzhou,China .
- Global Crude oil price of Indian Basket was US$ 49.73 per bbl on 27.07.2017
- Minister of Railways Shri Suresh Prabhakar Prabhu felicitates Indian Railways Women Cricketers of Indian Women Cricket Team
- To enable farmers to get maximum yields at lower cost, Government launched ambitious Soil Health Card scheme: Shri Radha Mohan Singh
- India all set to access resources under the Green Climate Fund for Finance Climate Action
- Ministry of Health releases Operational Guidelines for Planning and Implementation of Family Participatory Care
- Ministry of Defence enhances Financial Powers of Armed Forces
- Update on HADR Operations in Gujarat/Rajasthan
- Result of CS (P) Examination, 2017 for candidates who have qualified for admission in Indian Forest Service (Main) Examination, 2017.
- Civil Services (Preliminary) Exmination, 2017
- Forecast for Rapid Rise in Water Levels of Rivers in Jharkhand, East Uttar Pradesh, Madhya Pradesh, East Rajasthan, Gujarat and North Madhya Maharashtra
- No Politics on Water says Uma Bharti Jal Mantha-iv Inaugurated
- Rice procurement estimated 375 lakh tonnes during 2017-18 for Kharif Crop
- Revival of Closed Fertilizer Plants
- No Reports of Diversion & Smuggling of Subsidized Urea for Non-Agricultural Purposes: Shri Mansukh Lal Mandaviya
- Government has taken a number of measures to curb malpractices in neem coating of urea: Shri Mansukh Lal Mandaviya
- Government takes steps to Ease Stress in Stalled Thermal Power Projects: Shri Piyush Goyal
- 25 Charging Stations for Electric Vehicles Installed in Bengaluru on Pilot Basis Under Fame-India Scheme: Shri Piyush Goyal
- Infrastructure Projects in Gujarat and Jharkhand
- Clarification regarding suggestions received by WCD Ministry on issues related to NRI Marriages
- Dr. Harshvardhan launches “Sagar Vani” - An Integrated Information Dissemination System
- National Centre for Seismology launches ‘India Quake’ – An App for Earthquake Parameter Dissemination
- Severe Weather Warning – 27-31 July,2017
Friday, 28 July 2017
Requested Ministry-wise PIB releases
President of India strongly condemns the terror attack in Barcelona Prime Minister’s telephone call with Rt. Hon. Sher Bahadur Deuba,...
Address by the President of India, Shri Pranab Mukherjee on the Occasion of Presentation of ‘Distinguished Indologist Award 2016’ Diver...
AYUSH Institutes offering Courses in Mano Vigyana and Manasa Roga/Psychiatry Ministry of Information and Broadcasting at Ministry ...