- Shri Rajnath Singh chairs a review meeting of Police Modernisation Division of MHA
- Shri Sanjay Kumar takes charge as DG, NDRF
- Two-day Regional Conference on Good Governance and Replication of Best Practices in Governance begins in Nainital tomorrow
- India going through a golden period of football and the best is yet to come: Vijay Goel
- “JIGYASA” - Student-Scientist connect programme launched
- Exchange Rate of Foreign Currency Relating To Imported and Export Goods Notified
- PFRDA is observing NPS Service Fortnight from 27t h June, 2017 to 11th July 2017 to promote and create awareness about the National Pension System (NPS) and improve the quality of services provided to the subscribers,
- The Central Government’s decision on recommendations of the 7th Central Pay Commission (CPC) on Allowances published in Gazette of India yesterday i.e. 6th July, 2017; All allowances are given effect from 1st July 2017;
- Government of India in consultation with RBI decides to issue Sovereign Gold Bond Scheme 2017-18– Series II; Applications for the bond will be accepted from July 10, 2017 to July 14, 2017; The Bonds will be issued on July 28, 2017.
- Direct Tax Collections up to June, 2017 for F.Y. 2017-2018 stood at Rs.1,42 Lakh crore registering a Growth of 14.8% higher than the net collections for the corresponding period of last year; Net direct tax collections represent 14.5% of the total Budget Estimates of Rs. 9.8 lakh crore for Direct Taxes for F.Y. 2017-18.
- Scheme for IPR Awareness – Creative India; Innovative India
- Dr Mahesh Sharma participates in ‘Second Meeting of BRICS Culture Ministers’ in Tianjin, China
- Global Crude oil price of Indian Basket was US$ 48.16 per bbl on 05.07.2017
- Global Crude oil price of Indian Basket was US$ 47.59 per bbl on 06.07.2017
- Ministry of Railways reforms recruitment process through induction of digital technology
- India declares itself free from Highly Pathogenic Avian Influenza (H5N1 and H5N8)
- ‘Modern Lifestyle is The Reason for The Condition of Our Forests, Rivers, Air and Land”: Dr Harsh Vardhan
- Health Ministry holds 4th National Summit on Good, Replicable Practices and Innovations in Public Health Care Systems
- Advanced Light Helicopter (ALH) Wreckage Located
- Defence Minister releases Booklet highlighting efforts to achieve Self-Reliance in Defence Production
- Presidential Election, 2017 – Right to vote or not to vote – Clarification - reg.
- Floral Tribute Paid to Babu Jagjivan Ram on his 31st Death Anniversary
- Insolvency and Bankruptcy Board of India invites comments from public on the Regulations notified under the Insolvency and Bankruptcy Code, 2016.
- IMD Issues Weather Warning For The Next Five Days
Friday, 7 July 2017
Requested Ministry-wise PIB releases
DAILY BLOG 10 Award-Winning Mustaches For Your No-Shave November Date: November 19, 2017 Author: Dhananjaya Pakrhe 0 Comments — ...
Address by the President of India, Shri Pranab Mukherjee on the Occasion of Presentation of ‘Distinguished Indologist Award 2016’ Diver...
AYUSH Institutes offering Courses in Mano Vigyana and Manasa Roga/Psychiatry Ministry of Information and Broadcasting at Ministry ...