- Shri Rajnath Singh chairs a review meeting of Police Modernisation Division of MHA
- Shri Sanjay Kumar takes charge as DG, NDRF
- Two-day Regional Conference on Good Governance and Replication of Best Practices in Governance begins in Nainital tomorrow
- India going through a golden period of football and the best is yet to come: Vijay Goel
- “JIGYASA” - Student-Scientist connect programme launched
- Exchange Rate of Foreign Currency Relating To Imported and Export Goods Notified
- PFRDA is observing NPS Service Fortnight from 27t h June, 2017 to 11th July 2017 to promote and create awareness about the National Pension System (NPS) and improve the quality of services provided to the subscribers,
- The Central Government’s decision on recommendations of the 7th Central Pay Commission (CPC) on Allowances published in Gazette of India yesterday i.e. 6th July, 2017; All allowances are given effect from 1st July 2017;
- Government of India in consultation with RBI decides to issue Sovereign Gold Bond Scheme 2017-18– Series II; Applications for the bond will be accepted from July 10, 2017 to July 14, 2017; The Bonds will be issued on July 28, 2017.
- Direct Tax Collections up to June, 2017 for F.Y. 2017-2018 stood at Rs.1,42 Lakh crore registering a Growth of 14.8% higher than the net collections for the corresponding period of last year; Net direct tax collections represent 14.5% of the total Budget Estimates of Rs. 9.8 lakh crore for Direct Taxes for F.Y. 2017-18.
- Scheme for IPR Awareness – Creative India; Innovative India
- Dr Mahesh Sharma participates in ‘Second Meeting of BRICS Culture Ministers’ in Tianjin, China
- Global Crude oil price of Indian Basket was US$ 48.16 per bbl on 05.07.2017
- Global Crude oil price of Indian Basket was US$ 47.59 per bbl on 06.07.2017
- Ministry of Railways reforms recruitment process through induction of digital technology
- India declares itself free from Highly Pathogenic Avian Influenza (H5N1 and H5N8)
- ‘Modern Lifestyle is The Reason for The Condition of Our Forests, Rivers, Air and Land”: Dr Harsh Vardhan
- Health Ministry holds 4th National Summit on Good, Replicable Practices and Innovations in Public Health Care Systems
- Advanced Light Helicopter (ALH) Wreckage Located
- Defence Minister releases Booklet highlighting efforts to achieve Self-Reliance in Defence Production
- Presidential Election, 2017 – Right to vote or not to vote – Clarification - reg.
- Floral Tribute Paid to Babu Jagjivan Ram on his 31st Death Anniversary
- Insolvency and Bankruptcy Board of India invites comments from public on the Regulations notified under the Insolvency and Bankruptcy Code, 2016.
- IMD Issues Weather Warning For The Next Five Days
Friday, 7 July 2017
Requested Ministry-wise PIB releases
"This is the precept by which I have lived: Prepare for the worst; expect the best, and take what comes." via Quote of the Day h...
Address by the President of India, Shri Pranab Mukherjee on the Occasion of Presentation of ‘Distinguished Indologist Award 2016’ Diver...
AYUSH Institutes offering Courses in Mano Vigyana and Manasa Roga/Psychiatry Ministry of Information and Broadcasting at Ministry ...