- Officer Trainees of Bangladesh Foreign Service attending a special course at the Foreign Service Institute, New Delhi call on President
- Informal BRICS Leaders Meeting in Hamburg
- NSG organises first International Aviation Security seminar
- 21st India-Myanmar National Level Meeting held in Myanmar
- Shri Rajnath Singh reviews MHA expenditure for first quarter of 2017-18
- Two-Day Regional Conference on “Good Governance and Replication of Best Practices” inaugurated
- Union Ministers Shri Vijay Goel and Shri Jayant Sinha Flag off 6th Slum Yuva Daud
- GST Ki Master Class III: Composition and record keeping
- Basic Concepts of Transition & Invoice
- Concepts of GST: Registration and Migration
- Clarification by the Office of the Chief Commissioner of GST (Delhi Zone) that no officer of the Department is authorized to visit the premises of the traders and shopkeepers without authorization; In case of any difficulty, complain at Phone no. 011-23370115.
- The Central Board of Excise and Customs (CBEC) takes certain initiatives for Ease of Doing Business under the GST regime; Finance Minister Shri Arun Jaitley launches a Mobile App “GST Rates Finder” to help users to find rates of GST for various goods and services.
- Clarification on Migration, New Registration, Opting for Composition Scheme and Issue of Bills of Supply.
- The Central Government: There is no change made in any subject relating to education in the GST era, except to reduce tax rate on certain items of education such as school bags etc.; Denies the reports that education will become expensive under GST; Rather services provided by an educational institution to students, faculty and staff are exempt.
- PowerPoint Presentation on GST: Basic Concepts of Transition and Invoice
- Tree Plantation Drive by Railway Women’s Welfare Central Organisation (RWWCO)
- Kharif Crop Sowing Crosses 404 Lakh Hectare Area
- Shri Ram Vilas Paswan briefs about the recent decisions taken by Ministry of Consumer Affairs, Food & Public Distribution
- Minister of Food Processing Industry laid foundation stone for First Maize Based Mega Food Park in Kapurthala, Punjab
- National ST Commission to take action on video films of Jaravas on YouTube
- NCST Issues Notice to Golf Club on Complaint of Discrimination Against Northeast Woman
- Government fully committed for the Welfare of SC/OBC and Marginalised: Thaawarchand Gehlot
- Several initiatives taken by the Government for Northeast youth, says Dr Jitendra Singh
- Shri Mukhtar Abbas Naqvi inaugurates first Gharib Nawaz Skill Development Centre in Hyderabad
Saturday, 8 July 2017
Requested Ministry-wise PIB releases
Poetry is thoughts that come from above: Vice President PM reviews progress of UDAY, Mineral Block auctions Shri Rajnath Singh cha...
Address by the President of India, Shri Pranab Mukherjee on the Occasion of Presentation of ‘Distinguished Indologist Award 2016’ Diver...
AYUSH Institutes offering Courses in Mano Vigyana and Manasa Roga/Psychiatry Ministry of Information and Broadcasting at Ministry ...